Literally just got my bag... I want another!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does this happen to anyone else? I get sooooo excited to purchase my bags, especially if I have to wait for them in the mail and then as soon as I get them, a day later I look to find the next bag I want to buy! Got my bag friday... I'm already thinking about who will be my next purchase!

2. Thats normal, they are that addicting!! Congrats!!

3. Oh yeah, until recently when I really felt like I had a well rounded and complete collection (almost :P) I wanted tons of bags all at once. Try to focus on the one you have for a little bit and really think of what else you want to expand your collection while keeping bags that you know you'll use.

But yeah, we feel the fever for sure ;)

4. I get like that all the time. Then a week later, I feel remorse for spending as much as I did, then after a few more weeks I embrace my purchase and am satisfied with my collection. That satisfaction lasts me a few months, generally speaking.

5. That's exactly how I feel right now...still haven't used my brand new speedy, and am thinking of the bag to rotate her with...I promised myself I'll just build a basic collection then no more...but it might be a losing battle lol.

6. I know exactly what you mean! I just bought me a neverful GM in the ebene to use as a baby bag...and now im dying for the new artsy! which im probably going to end up getting. ugh the addiction!

7. Oh dear! Aren't we all in the same boat!
    I just got my Galliera PM (just less than a month ago) and now I'm already "researching" for my next bag. It's like I must must must get myself another one....else it's gonna eat me up inside! So far my addiction doesn't seem to fade just yet....but I'm enjoying it!

8. I think I always feel a little remorseful when I buy a bag because it means by deciding on one I give up another! But I don't want to end up with fifteen LV bags...just a few that I will really carry.

9. Yep. It's the same with me. I obsess over a bag until I get it. Then within 24 hours of getting it, I start a new search for my next bag-obsession. Unfortunately, the obsessions don't end at LV. I've skipped around to Chloe, Balenciaga, Prada, etc. Though I'm happy to report my obsession is getting less over time as I've started to think I have enough bags because I can't rotate and/or enjoy them as much.

Hmmm, I should start a clinic for (expensive) handbag addiction.

10. It's normal, especially if you are here often. :P Usually after one purchase, I will start to plan what else I can get to go with it. The temptation is too hard to resist and it's really addictive! :P Can't imagine if LV ever goes on sale, that would've been even crazier..! Lol...

11. I just opened my first LV package, and of course I'm already trying to decide what to save for next! I can't even choose! I'm driving my boyfriend nuts, because I keep showing him pictures.

12. LOL, don't worry you are not alone...and it's pretty normal here in LV world. LOL

they say" birds of the same feathers flock together" that's why I love tPF...not to mention LV!:biggrin:

13. Don't drive him nuts... Show us instead! We are always up for any LV pix... ;)

14. I know exactly what you mean, OP!! The week of January 26th I started a major buying binge... I bought a bandeau scarf, toiletries 19, artsy mm and a sarah vernis wallet!! I haven't been to the store in over a week now and it feels like I haven't been there in forever!! I think I have to go in Monday and get a few more things!!

15. hahah i do this too...i try so hard not to though haha