Lip Plumpers!!!!

I tried the Patricial Wexler MD Lip Plumper from Bath and Body works and it just made my lips go numb for half an hour - I didn't see a noticeable difference in the size of my lips either :hrmm:

I also tried Lip fusion from Sephora.. and it worked way better than the Patricia Wexler stuff (and it didn't make my lips numb either!).

MandM said:
Are these harmful to your lips?

Yes they might be if you are allergic to some of the contents.

You should also be careful with these because just heard that a friend of mine had unconsciously licked her lips and some of the stuff ended up in her mouth. :amazed: She couldn't breathe and almost choked because her throat immediately swelled up. :shocked:

sparkles48 said:
I tried the Patricial Wexler MD Lip Plumper from Bath and Body works and it just made my lips go numb for half an hour - I didn't see a noticeable difference in the size of my lips either :hrmm:
I hate the way that lip gloss tastes.......it tastes nasty!

but at bath & body when they have their big sales.......they're only 5 bucks each!!

I've tried lip venom and it does add color and slightly and I mean slightly plumps them.........I LOVE the tingling sensation........that's the main reason I use it

I'm tempted to try lip fusion........isn't that one like 60 bucks.......it better be worth it >.<

I hate having thin lips :/

mac just came out with a limited edition line of lipglass called plushglass that's nice and sheer and gives you that wonderful tingling sensation. i can tell a difference (not a huge difference, but a difference) in my lips, it stays on a long time, it smells nice, and it's super shiny. i got it in 'fulfilled,' which looks REALLY pink in the tube but is very sheer and quite shiny on. i recommend it! the tingling isn't too intense, i find it pleasant.

update, I tried two from bath and body -- patricia wexler and another, more expensive one (must look up the name) -- and both were quite good for me. Not painful at all and I do notice a very slight difference. It's not like I got collegen or anything, but my lips are a bit fuller:smile:

MAC has new lip glosses they come in like 10 shades, I thought they were new colors only. Tried one on and I could feel and see the difference. The only bad things is I like my lips the way they are. Give them a try.

likeafeather77 said:
Have you tried any? Did you find any that work for you? Which ones did you try that didn't work????

I tried the ones from DuWop and Freeze 24/7 as well as few others at Sephora (don't remember the brands though). All of them gave me that horrible burning feeling, which left a circle around my lips, making me look like I have something wrong with my lips. Oh, and they didn't really do anything! I lost all hope...:sad:

Boo! I'm sorry to hear that. Freeze 24/7 works wonders on me. :shrugs:

i'm addicted to the lipfusion ones. it comes in several gloss colors and the new "berry" color is awesome. stings a little but taste is good, not cinnamon-y at all. now i don't even wear the chanel glossimer anymore.