Lip Plumpers!!!!

I just noticed a red spot on my hand, looking like a huge insect bite, only that it had a glossy sheen to it. So I'm guessing I must've brushed my hand against my lips, and it did that to my skin :P

Note to self: do not kiss boyfriend while wearing this stuff (unless he deserves it :P )

I just tried Sally Hansen's lip inflation(b/c it was the cheapest).....I couldn't see a difference with the 1rst application then with the 2nd I used a lip liner with it....I could see a difference, bigger and fuller but not a crazy big huge difference. The color of my lips didn't change, but then again it didn't have a burning sensation just a cool feeling b/c it has a peppermint taste to it, almost like a cool toothpaste feeling..... ....I said to myself $4.50 at wal-mart, what more can you want !!???!!:winkiss:

Just bought a tube of Victoria's Secret lip plump and that works fine for me. My lips aren't thin, they are in between thin and full and this one plumps them up for a day and makes them shiny. :smile: It's not bad for $18.

too faced lip injection extreme is what works best for me. it doesnt last too long though unfortunately. some may find that it stings quite a bit too, but my lips have gotten used to it. :P

I've decided that I'm not too keen on the Too Faced Lip Injection after all. It stings too much and makes my lips flaming red more than anything else, and if I accidentally touch my lips and get the gloss on my skin, it swells. I can't kiss the puppy when I'm wearing it either, and any plumping effect it might have disappears as soon as it stops stinging. Not for me.

^I think it's probably just me, I haven't heard anyone else complain about their lips getting red (it's not just the lips, really, my entire mouth turns red~ish)

After looking at some pictures taken while I was wearing the Too Faced Lip Injection, I think Ive changed my mind about it :P
Maybe it's just my imagination, but my lips do look a bit fuller. And the redness around the mouth that I described earlier was probably covered by my foundation (I wasn't wearing make up the first time I tried it :P) so no worries.

I've seen my friend using the Sally Henson Lip Plumper but I find it troublesome to reapply every now and then. The glossiness is too overpowering as well.

Being in the beauty industry you can bet that I have tried them all!! The one I like the best is the one by Patricia Wexler available at Bath and Body Works. Many have that horrible burning, stinging sensation and that just makes you THINK it's working but if you separate that feeling and the actual results, I have found that they're really not effective! This one works well and while you can feel it working, it doesn't bite at all. It's also only about $16.00!