lindy owners-is there anything you don't like about it

Me too Gina....:tup:

But failing that Rocker... I like this bag in swift. Squishy and perfect.

Colours.... hmmm.. Havanne (croc or swift) is fab and the vermillion swift I saw recently was TDF

Rockerchic, the Lindy now comes in evergrain. I was very surprised that it does but our lovely tPFer has confirmed it is evergrain. I think evergrain would be better than swift. I have had my swift lindy since Apr/May, and it does have a scruffed corner that I feel may not be repairable.

Personally, I like the Lindy in Swift and now Evergrain too. Am not a fan of Clemence for its leather feel plus the ultra slouchiness. Imo, in the smoother leather, the Lindy is less casual looking, a little more dressy. Plus I like how colours turn out in Swift. Anyone knows what colours does Evergrain comes in beside Cafe?

^^thanks Mrs S...would you suggest evergrain over the clemence as well?

I think evergrain is great for its soupleness, and it's a pleasant surprise that Hermes has decided to use it for the Lindy. It boils down to personal preference of course but yes, I do prefer Evergrain over Clemence for the Lindy. It would be lighter than Clemence, and hardier than Swift.

^ AAB - I SO love all your Lindy's in your avatar!!!!!

You mean this??? :P

Am loving the croc in graphite. Just found another pair of twillys this past weekend (in Tokyo!) and will work on covering the handles.

The lindy is my go-to bag. Unfortunately or fortunately, I use it a lot more than my other bags as it is more understated and practical...

Attachments

• lindy parade sm.jpg
    lindy parade sm.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 231
As for leather, while I LOVE the swift in kellys and birkins, I prefer clemence for my lindys. I have only seen one lindy in evergrain and it is actually soft.

From my personal experience, clemence wears really well for this type of bag....

^ I agree, I prefer clemence, too. I like the more matte appearance with all the folds in the Lindy, as opposed to the sheen of swift or evergrain. Well, I PREFER matte souple croc, but THEN clemence...LOL!

I LOVE your bags, AAB!