lindy owners-is there anything you don't like about it

I wish it had a zippered pockets inside, like Gina said, it never really closes fully so I'd like to be able to close the pockets Also, I'm sort of missing a place to put my cadena on :shame: I have it on either one or both of the zipper pulls but sort of wish the turnlock had a hole in it....

After months and months of feeling that it looked too much like my tennis bag in high school, I've been won over by the Lindy. In certain colors and skins it is absolutely gorgeous, and a great casual bag. And I'm really grateful for the strap!

The only drawback for me is that the flap, even when fully zipped with straps in place, is still not pickpocket-proof. With a birkin, you might be more conscious of someone trying to get at its contents. But if you wear your Lindy on the shoulder with the bag behind your arm, beware of close crowded places and wandering hands!

I had the same reaction as Gina - from the first pictures I thought it looked like a gym bag. It was only after trying it on and really playing with it IRL that I saw its attributes and started loving it. The more you wear it, the more you see how functional it really is.

I also agree that the right color and skin completely changes its versatility and look. And I would hate it if the shoulder strap detached - that's one of the things I most love about it.

I never thought about it not being pickpocket-proof, but one suggestion might be to wear it backwards with the straps facing in just for the time being if you're in a crowded place.

I'm actually not thinking about pickpockets but rather things I like to keep privat or things I don't want falling out, and possible getting lost, when I tip my bag over, which happens fairly frequently :rolleyes:

I love it and have used it for two weeks straight:smile: I would like it if the handles were a bit longer - it's already a close fit w/ my fall jacket. ITA with icechick about the cadena, but tie on my scarf when not wearing it.
ldm

My problem with the Lindy is that it's so usable that I get too lazy to switch out of it! The slip pockets inside and out are genius. I love that it doesn't look like any other bag out there. I do think if you leave it unzippered, you have to carry it on your arm, otherwise it's too open. I love that the shoulder strap is always there. I am constantly changing from the handles to the strap without even realizing it.

Oh yes......like the souple croc matte havane Lindy 30cm I fondled (and had to have my hands prised open to release it) on the weekend......

sublime!

:yes::yes: totally sublime

The biggest problem I have with the bag is that when it's hand carried, you can't really access the things inside with your other hand (except for things in the pockets), since the flap/opening is squashed shut by the bag's natural tendency to fold in half.

i love the lindy for it is so easy to carry & functionable for almost all events happening in my life. + the unique design of the bag actually invites alot of compliments from others (& many dun even know its a hermes bag, unlike the kelly or birkin - some thought it was from furla, tods etc lol)

as for safety - i actually felt it was a very safe bag against pickpockets.

my gf & i were out shopping & she was carrying the gucci tote (with no zippers) - someone pickpocketed her mobile phone from her inside pocket & i suspected the thief cldnt get into my bag since it was zipped up + i carried it in my arm so it was squashed up...

this incident has affirmed my tots that it wld also be perfect for travel - since not many recognise it as a hermes bag & its longer straps makes it easy when im toting many shopping bags.

i highly recommend the lindy to any hermes lovers.

I hardly ever use my Lindy. I loved it when I first got it but now it just sits in my closet. I have no reason why I don't like, I just don't. I think I don't like it one me. I LOVE it on everyone else.