Lindsay Lohan

It looks a little like the finish on my new cruise line Marc Jacobs. Its like a gold lame finish over canvas. Its not a really smooth metallic finish because the canvas makes it a bit crackly. I haven't found it on-line very many places (Bergdorfs had a big selection in the store, but not the site). This is a photo from NAP that I found. It certainly isn't the bag that Lindsay is carrying but I think the finish makes this line a good contender.

I emailed a photo of my bag to Megs. Maybe she can resize it and post it. Its also NOT Lindsay's bag but another example of the finish. I think the bags came with natural, blue or blue-green leather trim. Mine is the natural. The NAP is the blue-green.

Attachments

• mjnap.jpg
    mjnap.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 41
wow, thanks for the pic. I was just looking the other day at this bag on the mj website! Nice!
I need to figure lohans bag! you know what is not helping this bag obssession of mine? I went on to "fashionspot.com" and saw the thread on celebrities with their bags, or something along these lines, and seeing some of these gorgeous bags carried has made me desire even more new ones:lol: There are some bags you just don't like till you see them properly worn and in action:P

Issmom said:
It looks a little like the finish on my new cruise line Marc Jacobs. Its like a gold lame finish over canvas. Its not a really smooth metallic finish because the canvas makes it a bit crackly. I haven't found it on-line very many places (Bergdorfs had a big selection in the store, but not the site). This is a photo from NAP that I found. It certainly isn't the bag that Lindsay is carrying but I think the finish makes this line a good contender.

I emailed a photo of my bag to Megs. Maybe she can resize it and post it. Its also NOT Lindsay's bag but another example of the finish. I think the bags came with natural, blue or blue-green leather trim. Mine is the natural. The NAP is the blue-green.

I think Lohan does have some better moments....here's a pic I like of her

Noriko said:
wow news to me too. I don't think I agree with the choice, but who knows, maybe the ad will come out nice. I guess I just have to see it in person.

Attachments

• lohan.jpeg
    lohan.jpeg
    44.8 KB · Views: 107
Lindsay did Dooney & Bourkes It and Charm line, which was aimed at the teenagers. WHY would Chanel want to put themselves in that position? I think it would cheapen the product. If I was bag illiterate and saw Lindsey Lohan on a Dooney ad and then flipped over to a Chanel ad with her, I would think they were on the same level.

The comment about the teenagers hitting Canal Street........they already hit it here. I went to Macy's last night to get a watch sized for my hubby and there was a girl no older than 14 with a FAKE LV Denim Pleaty on her arm looking at Gucci watches asking if any were under $100.

allison said:
Lindsay did Dooney & Bourkes It and Charm line, which was aimed at the teenagers. WHY would Chanel want to put themselves in that position? I think it would cheapen the product. If I was bag illiterate and saw Lindsey Lohan on a Dooney ad and then flipped over to a Chanel ad with her, I would think they were on the same level.

The comment about the teenagers hitting Canal Street........they already hit it here. I went to Macy's last night to get a watch sized for my hubby and there was a girl no older than 14 with a FAKE LV Denim Pleaty on her arm looking at Gucci watches asking if any were under $100.

so i'm not one to talk about people being too young BUT, i was at a&f and i saw this like 10 year old with a horrible fake pleaty and i just wanted to go up to her and tell her why it was so ugly and how buying fakes is terrible...but i restrained myself.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/news...3&tml=ah_ent&tmi=ah_ent_1_04032301032006&ts=H

Lindsay Lohan Hospitalized

POSTED: 1:41 pm PST January 3, 2006

Lindsay Lohan was admitted to a Miami hospital Monday night after suffering a severe asthma attack and is now "resting comfortably," according to People magazine.

Lindsay celebrated New Year's Eve in Miami, hosting a party at Prive Nightclub.

The 19-year-old is set to begin shooting her new film, "Chapter 27," in two weeks.

The movie, about John Lennon's killer Mark David Chapman, stars Lohan as a Lennon fan who befriends Chapman (played by Lohan's once-rumored beau, Jared Leto) just days before he assassinates the musician outside his New York apartment building.

------------------
Sounds like a drug-related hospital visit. She ran out "exhaustion" excuses, so now she has asthma? BTW, I added the date to the post title, because I would put money on her having yet another hospital visit this year.

Humm... I will sympathize with her because I know how scary a severe asthma attack can be. But also, if you do anything to provoke it, then I don't feel just as bad...

Maybe she should consider quitting smoking ... certainly doesn't help you when you have asthma!

What's with all these celebs and their smoking? The majority of them smoke ... including MK Olsen (like that helped her weight 'problem'), Kristin Dunst ... even Nicole Kidman (which really surprised me). I guess they all figure it prevents them from eating ... really sad if you ask me.

CeeJay said:
What's with all these celebs and their smoking? The majority of them smoke ... including MK Olsen (like that helped her weight 'problem'), Kristin Dunst ... even Nicole Kidman (which really surprised me). I guess they all figure it prevents them from eating ... really sad if you ask me.

Exchanging your health for a few pounds off your body? So not worth it!