Lindsay Lohan

Okay, so maybe Lindsay just meant she was shooting with Karl, maybe just for a magazine layout and it was just assumed that she would be the new face of Chanel- as this is what the reports were. But I had read quotes where she did say she was shooting with him.

chemlex said:
So here's a not incredibly trustworthy source saying it's not true:

"Lindsay Lohan will be the new face of Chanel

I e-mailed Chanel corporate with my opinion that Lindsay Lohan didn't really fit the Chanel image, she's too young, too unsophisticated. Got an e-mail back this morning from Chanel saying that Lindsay Lohan WAS NOT chosen to represent Chanel, so is this a confirmed thing or just hopeful rumor on Lindsay's part, like when she said she was chosen to be the female lead in Mission Impossible III?"
Source: http://www.livejournal.com/community/ohnotheydidnt/4787958.html

Want to test it? Send an email to Chanel about it and see their reply.
Leave it 2 Chemlex to get down to the nitty gritty! You go you investigating sleuth!:lol:

I know that just cuz you have a huge knockin' diamond ring on the left ohh so important ring finger --dosen't mean your engaged...but whats the "LOOK what i got! And yess it's there on my finger.." Expression?

Attachments

• normal_lindsaylohan02.jpg
    normal_lindsaylohan02.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 96
Just last year, before all the brouhaha with her family, weight loss, etc. -- Lindsay was saying that all the other celebrities who were complaining about the press shouldn't do so because it was part of their "job" ... hmmm ... wonder how she feels now??!?!?

Besides ... what is wrong with these girls ... age 19, wanting so desperately to get married? Hell, that's when you start having some fun! Where is the parental guidance?

I don't think she will get marry! I mean how long would it last? I agree with Ceejay why would she be so desperate to get married?! Yeah I think she is going out with Jared Leto