Lindsay Lohan

A couple of days ago the Washington Post said that not only is she saying the cocaine wasn't hers, neither were the pants she was wearing! They didn't give any more details but that was enough to get my DH's attention. LOL! Then he asked me who Lindsay Lohan is. He so does not keep up with Hollywood.

Dina needs to keep her mouth shut. In my opinion, she needs to stop blaming people, flapping her mouth and get her daughter to actually take some responsibility for her actions.

Im sure Lindsey didn't have the most easy childhood with her parents and their behavior but she's an adult now. She has no one to blame but herself.

Lindsay never had much of a mother because her mother was too busy trying to better herself. They both need to take responsibility and grow up!
Part of being a celebrity is the spotlight...they want it when it helps them and then, they want nothing when their is a crisis.
I agree with this also, Dina really need to act like a mother instead of Lindsay's friend and take care of her daughter before it's too late. and stop trying to get further attention from the press...

Rob Schneider Criticizes Dina & Lindsay Lohan

MONDAY JULY 30, 2007 10:30 AM EDT

rob_schneider2.jpg

Comedian Rob Schneider has shrugged off Dina Lohan's concerns about his portrayal of her daughter on Jay Leno.

"When Mrs. Lohan stops partying with her child, then I'll have an ounce of respect for her," Schneider tells PEOPLE.

Dina Lohan criticized Leno and Schneider for "making light" of her daughter's woes after the actress was forced to cancel her spot on the Tonight Show following her arrest last week. Schneider, in a blond wig and little black dress (complete with mock alcohol monitoring ankle-bracelet), stepped up to the plate and answered Jay's questions when he took the star's spot in the hot seat.

On Saturday, Schneider had an equal amount of tough love for Lindsay. "I don't care if her parents are both crummy – you cannot blame your parents anymore. She's not a kid," the former Saturday Night Live star says of the troubled 21-year-old.

"Lindsay, get it together, America will forgive you but you gotta do something positive with your life," Schneider adds. "I hope she does okay but at a certain point, there's so many bigger problems in the world than Lindsay Lohan.

"I hope she gets her head out of her nice, cute little rear end and finds a life for herself," says the comic, currently filming with pal Adam Sandler on location in the Hamptons. "She's very talented, and a special little actress but there are so many people out there who'd trade positions with her in a heartbeat and use it better than she is."

He and Sandler had to turned out to see Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds playing the Hamptons Social at Ross in East Hampton, N.Y., Saturday night. Mandy Moore, Billy Joel with wife Katie Lee, Edie Falco and Joan Allen were among the famous faces in attendance at the glitzy rock 'n' roll event.

• Reporting by LESLEY MESSER

(http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20048766,00.html)

Lindsay does have responsibility for her actions, but that doesn't make her mother blameless. She parties with her daughter, makes excuses for her bad behavior, asks for privacy but sells info to the tabloids, and I think her entire income comes from her daughter. That is a crappy parent.

Lindsay does have responsibility for her actions, but that doesn't make her mother blameless. She parties with her daughter, makes excuses for her bad behavior, asks for privacy but sells info to the tabloids, and I think her entire income comes from her daughter. That is a crappy parent.

Exactly!!

Her mom should have been a mom when she was younger and maybe Lindsay wouldn't be the way she is now.