Lindsay Lohan

When your daughter gets liquored up and gets busted twice by police driving recklessly, it is no longer a personal problem. Dina Lohan's irresponsible daughter put other people in danger and is lucky that no one got hurt while she was drinking and driving. She ain't getting no sympathy from me.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeup!!!
Driving under the influence isn't just putting Lindsay at risk. I could give a rat's a** about her.
And her allegedly saying that she wouldn't get in trouble because she's a celebrity. She's a waste. She was a decent actress. I hope her career is over. It makes me so mad because she's a role model for young girls.

wow...that is realy funny but also really sad...I really liked LL before she let herself go and I hope she can get her stuff together again...I guess we will all have to see but the odds of that I feel are getting smaller and smaller...

Maybe she should have paid more attention to her daughter and monitored her behavior instead of monitoring what everyone thinks all the time. Getting drunk with your daughter at a club when she's underage is hardly appropriate mothering.

My MIL keeps blaming Dina for Lindseys stupid ass mistakes, we actually got into and ARGUMENT about it today lmao!! But then again...she is still giving $$ to her weed smoking granddaughter because "its not her fault shes like that, its her mothers":wtf::Push::cursing::rolleyes:. Anyone want to go to my MIL's house and slap her for me??? :lecture:

That's his JOB! geezus he makes fun of the president and you expect him to leave Lindsay alone? Uh, not gonna happen sweetie.

On another note, just wanted to say to all those people that blame her mom, that I disagree. I think Dina is a poser and probably not the greatest mother but Lindsay is an adult and has the ability to make her own decisions.

It's such a cop-out when people blame their parents/childhood for their problems. Seriously, get over it and move on. We've all had problems. A lot of us worse than her, I'm sure.

god, I TOTALLY agree!
And thats coming from someone whos mother didnt give a rats ass about her!

It is truly sad....she really needs to wake up! At the very least...have a good time and party, but hire a driver!!! I mean I totally understand the urge to get drunk & have fun (most of us have been there)...but never ever drive under the influence!
She's only been caught twice...how many other times has she done it!

It is a very sad situtation...Money, talent, good looking and a drinking problem. She was lucky she had the first three as most people don't have those. She should take advantage of her lucky star while she still has time to reverse the damage she has done. Wonder if she will?