... Limited edition scarves for Chicago and NYC

Whoohoo! On the list for the Mad Ave KO scarves! Makes me a little ill that I paid over $1,600 for one of the originals a couple of months ago, though.

Thanks for the information, scarfmischief!

A friend just emailed me pictures of the special Chicago scarf.

These will be sold mid-May but orders are being taken now.

Attachments

• p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 300
  • p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 967
  • p3.jpg
    p3.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 315
  • p4.jpg
    p4.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 939
Last edited:
Fantastic pics. Thanks for sharing scarfmischief1!

attachment.php

SCARFMISCHIEF.........Thanks for sharing the pictures of the LE Hermes Chicago Scarf.........I think I like the darker blue best, out of the four colors.........but this light blue one is beautiful, too!:yahoo:

attachment.php

Last edited:
I just bought the Madison Ave. one with the purple border. The store got them in on Tuesday, which was much earlier than the SA or I thought it would be. So in case anyone didn't see my reveal here's the photo:

img03783r.gif

I just bought the Madison Ave. one with the purple border. The store got them in on Tuesday, which was much earlier than the SA or I thought it would be. So in case anyone didn't see my reveal here's the photo:

img03783r.gif

Wow I am glad to see a tpfer get one. Sadly, I have been on a CRAZY spending spree and the Madison scarf showed up way earlier than expected.

I hope they last the month it will take for me to get it, if not, I got an iPad so I won't complain.

Can you post action shots?

I feel like a trader to my city of NYC but I like the blue chicago one better. It has this lovely turn of the century feel.

The two sp. ed. are very different in themes but both highly desirable designs- Paddock for Chicago by Clerc and Madison Avenue for NYC by Oliver. Kudos to Hermes for reissuing these very, very special grails.

BTW, wigglytuff- how do you like the iPad? I ended up returning mine because of the dreaded WiFi connectivity issues I experienced in my house. Not sure if it is the device or the router/modem- it was a major pain that I was constantly losing internet connection. But I figured for what these babies cost, I am going to wait a generation or two for them to get the bugs out and for the price to come down. Otherwise, I loved the iPad- I sort of miss having it and reconfiguring the WiFi every few minutes :sad:

The two sp. ed. are very different in themes but both highly desirable designs- Paddock for Chicago by Clerc and Madison Avenue for NYC by Oliver. Kudos to Hermes for reissuing these very, very special grails.

BTW, wigglytuff- how do you like the iPad? I ended up returning mine because of the dreaded WiFi connectivity issues I experienced in my house. Not sure if it is the device or the router/modem- it was a major pain that I was constantly losing internet connection. But I figured for what these babies cost, I am going to wait a generation or two for them to get the bugs out and for the price to come down. Otherwise, I loved the iPad- I sort of miss having it and reconfiguring the WiFi every few minutes :sad:

do you have verizon by any chance? i have heard that there were major connectivity issues, but i thought they were limited to verizon households... i dont know if the issue was an apple or a verizon issue...

I defiantely love my ipad but i thought about taking it back to get the scarf and then rebuying the ipad later but i dont think i can part with it even for two weeks.

i have been with hermes for less than 1 year and only have pocket squares silks, so i dont anything about these limited editions other than how they look. i tried to get more info on them by doing a search on TPF but came up empty.