... Limited edition scarves for Chicago and NYC

Mar 10, 2009
My SA has informed me that there will be two limited-edition scarves released in the USA this year:

Chicago is celebrating getting a new store. The special scarf to be issued in the summer will be Le Clerc's "Paddock" in four colors: purple, fuschia, charcoal grey, and ivory.

New York is celebrating the annivesary of the NYC store. The special scarf to be issued in the fall will be Kermit Oliver "Madison Avenue" scarf. The scarf will be the full color version of the original (not the finesse). The ivory background will have four colors for the border: red, black, brown, and purple.

Both scarves will be printed in small quantity, so get on the list if you want these...

scarfmischief - i hv a soft spot for silks :love: and both designs look great, can imagine paddocks in charcoal grey and a coloured madison avenue. thanks for sharing :biggrin:

My SA has informed me that there will be two limited-edition scarves released in the USA this year:

Chicago is celebrating getting a new store. The special scarf to be issued in the summer will be Le Clerc's "Paddock" in four colors: purple, fuschia, charcoal grey, and ivory.

New York is celebrating the annivesary of the NYC store. The special scarf to be issued in the fall will be Kermit Oliver "Madison Avenue" scarf. The scarf will be the full color version of the original (not the finesse). The ivory background will have four colors for the border: red, black, brown, and purple.

Both scarves will be printed in small quantity, so get on the list if you want these...
Scarfmischief I'll be in NY at the end of March, do you think it will be late to have one of them????:thinking: