Scarves Lighted magnetic display for my Hermès 90 scarves!!!

This is gorgeous, really stunning....every scarf you hang looks fabulous! Thank you for continuing to share your scarf changes on this thread. :hugs:
Thanks so much @MabelJo :love: it’s really quite wonderful how these scarves that are so vibrant and gorgeous when on and tied take on this amazing glow when lit this way. When I took my pink Plumes en fete out yesterday to hang the new scarf I thought ”wow, this scarf doesn’t look bright like usual” :P the LEDs just do something magical. Happy Sunday!!

Yes indeed - seconding @MabelJo’s thanks for these wonderful shares! You have a fabulous collection, @DrTr, and this is such a super way to enjoy them. The perspective is so different to when it’s worn, and the lighting adds that extra ‘wow’ :heart:
i appreciate it so much @Lellabelle It’s a really enjoyable way to see all our scarves in exquisite detail. That extra ‘wow’ is certainly brought out - it’s noticeable in daylight for sure, but at night it’s even better. I keep ’trying’ to hang a more monochromatic scarf, like TygerTyger so I can see a less colorful piece, but when I start searching out come the pops of color. ❤️

Reactions: Lellabelle