Scarves Lighted magnetic display for my Hermès 90 scarves!!!

Have to see Miss Anemone K! So anemone Constance is what I want to pair it with - she’s still brand new and hoping to take her out this season.
Was looking for zebra pegasus 140 with rich anemone hue but I might just settle for a different one … le sigh 🙈❤️
So glad you like it @am2022! I bought it specifically to go with my anemone kelly, and it’s perfect for that. It’s funny, it’s truly a landscape piece, but with the colors, it really pops!

• Love
Reactions: DrTr
THANKS23 is the 20% off active now!
happy shopping 🛍️
Thank you for sharing!

Do you know if the magnetic version is a lot easier to use than the spring listed version? Planning to take the plunge but just haven't figured out which one to get!

Reactions: DrTr and StylishMD
A bit OT but also check out the bag display cases, I love mine! Also included in the sale
(as a cheeky aside, those are my bags in the picture below ☺️)

Thanks @MabelJo! I love your puppers in your avatar! As much as I adore H, a dog draws my attention every time!!
Thank you @DrTr. I'm with you, dogs always grab my attention. :smile: My avatar is a picture of my sweet little beagle girl - her name is Miss Mabel Jo.

I love your Au Bout du Monde (we're twins). It's a really special design and looks stunning lit up in the frame. Thank you again for so generously sharing.

• Love
A bit OT but also check out the bag display cases, I love mine! Also included in the sale
(as a cheeky aside, those are my bags in the picture below ☺️)
How fun @StylishMD! I love their display cases also - I was ordering one for a new bag and that’s when I stumbled on the magnetic frame! Love those are your bags!!! i have 5 display boxes for my “best” bags and they are absolutely wonderful.

• Love
Reactions: StylishMD
Thank you @DrTr. I'm with you, dogs always grab my attention. :smile: My avatar is a picture of my sweet little beagle girl - her name is Miss Mabel Jo.

I love your Au Bout du Monde (we're twins). It's a really special design and looks stunning lit up in the frame. Thank you again for so generously sharing.
What a lovely note @MabelJo! Your Miss Mabel Jo is such a cutie - makes me want to give her a kiss on her forehead :smile: how nice we are twins on ABdM. It’s a lovely scarf and different than many I have. Hope you had a great holiday!!!:heart:

Bump…

Happy Saturday all! I changed my scarf display again. I love this scarf by Jan Bajtlik, Costume de Fête. Kluska is her sweet self in the bottom left corner. This cw is stunning and the black frame highlights the black vest. I’m also not one for borders on scarves much, but I love this one as it’s filled with flowers and beaded flowers and glorious color. H silks continue to amaze me!

IMG_9916.jpeg

This is fantastic and can’t believe I missed this the first time. I have a scarf I am looking at framing and I’m wondering if this would work!
Hi @rosebud_7 - if the scarf you want to frame is approximately 90 x 90 cm (I say that as H varies a bit sometimes) it works perfectly. What I love about it is how easy it is to change scarves whenever you want (as well as how it makes the scarves just glow). I didn’t want to give up any of my scarves in a permanent frame, so this fit the bill. HTH!

Bump…

Happy Saturday all! I changed my scarf display again. I love this scarf by Jan Bajtlik, Costume de Fête. Kluska is her sweet self in the bottom left corner. This cw is stunning and the black frame highlights the black vest. I’m also not one for borders on scarves much, but I love this one as it’s filled with flowers and beaded flowers and glorious color. H silks continue to amaze me!

View attachment 5942272
This is gorgeous, really stunning....every scarf you hang looks fabulous! Thank you for continuing to share your scarf changes on this thread. :hugs:

• Love
Reactions: DrTr and Lellabelle
Yes indeed - seconding @MabelJo’s thanks for these wonderful shares! You have a fabulous collection, @DrTr, and this is such a super way to enjoy them. The perspective is so different to when it’s worn, and the lighting adds that extra ‘wow’ :heart:

• Love