Scarves Lighted magnetic display for my Hermès 90 scarves!!!

I will be extremely sad if this is your last post @DrTr, but thank you for starting this thread! I love, love this way of displaying scarves and your photos are beautiful and inspiring. :heart:
Thank you so much @MabelJo - how kind you are. I think I said last post as I love Wild Singapore so much it may stay awhile ;) But every scarf I put in this display is gorgeous and shows all the detail and color we all love in our H silks. I’m so glad this display was created, and it really is a way to rotate scarves and appreciate them all over again. Of course when I switch I may post another pic. Thanks again:flowers:

I have this scarf display system as well @DrTr !🤩
And yes it’s delightful to see every detail - I was changing my scarf display every week until I came to La cite cavaliere and I paused and left it there for a while as I Wanted to scrutinize the map details .❤️
Will post a few to share !

Also owner is a friend and believe it or not she had given me a promo code as another TPFer wanted to buy last year !
Thank you so much @MabelJo - how kind you are. I think I said last post as I love Wild Singapore so much it may stay awhile ;) But every scarf I put in this display is gorgeous and shows all the detail and color we all love in our H silks. I’m so glad this display was created, and it really is a way to rotate scarves and appreciate them all over again. Of course when I switch I may post another pic. Thanks again

• Love
Reactions: DrTr
I have this scarf display system as well @DrTr !🤩
And yes it’s delightful to see every detail - I was changing my scarf display every week until I came to La cite cavaliere and I paused and left it there for a while as I Wanted to scrutinize the map details .❤️
Will post a few to share !

Also owner is a friend and believe it or not she had given me a promo code as another TPFer wanted to buy last year !
Hello @am2022! Your scarves are gorgeous in this great display!! I laughed in recognition as I had about 4 different scarves in it within a week (when I first got the display I changed daily :P ) and then I paused on Wild Singapore! And like you with Ugo’s fabulous scarf, I have been looking at all the wonderful details in it.

How nice the owner is a friend - she has done a great service to all of us scarfies that love them not just for wearing, but for the art pieces they are. so glad to see your gorgeous scarves!:flowers:

• Love
Reactions: am2022
Thank you so much @DrTr
Will post some more later if I find photos !
This was from late last year when I got the frame - and can’t find the photos for some reason !
Meanwhile pls do share more ! ❤️🤩
Hello @am2022! Your scarves are gorgeous in this great display!! I laughed in recognition as I had about 4 different scarves in it within a week (when I first got the display I

changed daily :P ) and then I paused on Wild Singapore! And like you with Ugo’s fabulous scarf, I have been looking at all the wonderful details in it.

How nice the owner is a friend - she has done a great service to all of us scarfies that love them not just for wearing, but for the art pieces they are. so glad to see your gorgeous scarves!:flowers:

Last edited:
  • Love
And yes the promo code is working as I just messaged her .

15FORTPF

Will get you 15% off all 90 cm frames !
Oh wow!!! You are wonderful - as is she!! I’m off to get a second one :P I am a huge believer in redundancy, and I have another perfect spot in the house for a second one. Thanks so much!!

• Love
I had to change my Vallee as I wanted to wear it later today. I know every scarf I have shown so far has so much intricate detail. I wanted a scarf with some red in it for holiday time, this is probably my only scarf with this much red. Au Bout du Monde (sp). And it’s probably the closest scarf I have to a more ”simple” in pattern to show here, with the exception of Le Petit Duc, the first 90 I ever bought in a boutique. Though I love the blues in that scarf, it feels so not me anymore, as it seems not so modern. The blues are still stunning, so I’m hanging onto it. I’ve found as time goes on I’m much better at choosing things that truly feel like me in every way.

As more of you get this frame, I hope others will post their beauties as @am2022 did! Happy Saturday!

Attachments

• IMG_9283.jpeg
    IMG_9283.jpeg
    177 KB · Views: 18
Beautiful 😻
I’ve been on an anemone red mood lately too and add chocolate brown - so this speaks to me ! I need this now @DrTr ! ❤️🤩🤣
I had to change my Vallee as I wanted to wear it later today. I know every scarf I have shown so far has so much intricate detail. I wanted a scarf with some red in it for holiday time, this is probably my only scarf with this much red. Au Bout du Monde (sp). And it’s probably the closest scarf I have to a more ”simple” in pattern to show here, with the exception of Le Petit Duc, the first 90 I ever bought in a boutique. Though I love the blues in that scarf, it feels so not me anymore, as it seems not so modern. The blues are still stunning, so I’m hanging onto it. I’ve found as time goes on I’m much better at choosing things that truly feel like me in every way.

As more of you get this frame, I hope others will post their beauties as @am2022 did! Happy Saturday!

• Love
Beautiful 😻
I’ve been on an anemone red mood lately too and add chocolate brown - so this speaks to me ! I need this now @DrTr ! ❤️🤩🤣
So glad you like it @am2022! I bought it specifically to go with my anemone kelly, and it’s perfect for that. It’s funny, it’s truly a landscape piece, but with the colors, it really pops!

• Love