Let's talk Delvaux!

Mini and it's not even close. This trend towards tiny bags make zero sense to me. While the nano does fit my essentials, I'd rather not have to battle to take something out and leave the rest alone.
I only wish the mini cool box had more colour options.
Presumably, the new seasonal colors will be available in the mini - per the NYC boutique. Which color is your favorite?

Has anyone seen the Delvaux Brillant Arsenal in real life? I'm not sure if I love it or find it just too weird!

delvaux arsenal.png

Has anyone seen the Delvaux Brillant Arsenal in real life? I'm not sure if I love it or find it just too weird!

View attachment 5941670
I saw it at the trunk show and it is a lovely bag. It feels substantial and is unique; downside is that one person’s substantial is another’s lead brick. 🤣

The bonus is that you can skip the gym while wearing it.

I saw it at the trunk show and it is a lovely bag. It feels substantial and is unique; downside is that one person’s substantial is another’s lead brick. 🤣

The bonus is that you can skip the gym while wearing it.

View attachment 5941670
I have seen the pin bucket in this arsenal style and it was really heavy (without anything inside.) I can only imagine how much heavier it would be in a Brillant. No thanks. My tennis elbow can’t do heavy.

I stopped by the boutique to try on the So Cool Mini and they also had a regular size. The Mini was in the color Lipstick. I’m bad with Mod shots. 😫 So I apologize in advance for no pictures. If it was black or vegetal - I would have purchased it. The regular size was quite large and was in the color vegetal. Just in case anyone is looking for one. No So Cool’s came home with me that day… but these pretty red envelopes did!!!

Attachments

• IMG_4369.jpeg
    IMG_4369.jpeg
    95 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: yuzulife