Let's talk Delvaux!

varias

May 6, 2022
Jumping on that last question to ask if anybody knows whether the boutiques (thinking especially of the flagship in Brussels) might still have stock from previous collections at this time of year? I’m considering the So Cool Mini as mentioned in my previous message, and am wondering if they might still have it in other colors than the 3 current options on the website.

Aug 3, 2015
Jumping on that last question to ask if anybody knows whether the boutiques (thinking especially of the flagship in Brussels) might still have stock from previous collections at this time of year? I’m considering the So Cool Mini as mentioned in my previous message, and am wondering if they might still have it in other colors than the 3 current options on the website.
For sure they still have stock from previous collections but they aren't necessary on display in the store. You can email or call them to ask. They can also ship but not sure if they ship outside of Belgium.

varias

May 6, 2022
For sure they still have stock from previous collections but they aren't necessary on display in the store. You can email or call them to ask. They can also ship but not sure if they ship outside of Belgium.
Thank you so much for your answer! I will call them tomorrow morning (hopefully I’ll get to pay before the price increase ).

Aug 3, 2015
Thank you so much for your answer! I will call them tomorrow morning (hopefully I’ll get to pay before the price increase ).
They can also see stocks from every boutique in Belgium. I haven't heard anything on a potential price increase except on this forum. Could it be only in the US ? We already had an increase in January here in Europe.

varias

May 6, 2022
They can also see stocks from every boutique in Belgium. I haven't heard anything on a potential price increase except on this forum. Could it be only in the US ? We already had an increase in January here in Europe.
Hopefully you are right! I’ll report if I get any information about this on the phone.

And thank you for your insight! I live in Amsterdam so could make it to Antwerp if they don’t ship outside of Belgium (but I hope they do!).

misterdelvo

Aug 3, 2021
My mom decided she wants this Tempete Pochette (thanks @JolieS for the recommendation!), but it’s out of stock on the website. Does anyone know if they replenish stock on the website or if I’m better off trying to call one of the boutiques? I’m not super familiar with Delvaux but would love to track this down for her. Thanks!
Which color and leather are you looking for?

varias

May 6, 2022
Just FYI (it might help someone in the future!), I called the Brussels flagship store yesterday and they told me they do ship to other countries, no problem at all. Unfortunately they didn't have any stock left anywhere in the colour I was hoping to get (Végétal, from their 2021 collection), so I ended up ordering my So Cool Mini in Make Up. I'll see if I like it. If I don't I'll just return it and wait for the AW colours to see if they suit me better!

lulilu

O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
iiving the dream
Just FYI (it might help someone in the future!), I called the Brussels flagship store yesterday and they told me they do ship to other countries, no problem at all. Unfortunately they didn't have any stock left anywhere in the colour I was hoping to get (Végétal, from their 2021 collection), so I ended up ordering my So Cool Mini in Make Up. I'll see if I like it. If I don't I'll just return it and wait for the AW colours to see if they suit me better!
Before the US store opened, I always got stuff shipped from Brussels. They are really good about it.

Reactions: varias

RachelH_22

May 11, 2022
Did they mention if Belgium is also having a price increase? Or is it only the UK? :smile: