Let's talk Delvaux!

Thanks so much for your insight!! When paying such high prices, it should be that you get whatever you like! :flowers: It seems Delvaux is the way to go!
Did you decide which one you'd prefer to have (between the Brillant and the Tempête)? I was at first drawn to the Brillant, but I think the Tempête seems to be more practical and easy to use.

Plus, the fabulous Carmen dell'Orefice sold me... :loveeyes:

Did you decide which one you'd prefer to have (between the Brillant and the Tempête)? I was at first drawn to the Brillant, but I think the Tempête seems to be more practical and easy to use.

Plus, the fabulous Carmen dell'Orefice sold me... :loveeyes:

I walked past Delvaux on Bond Street yesterday and they had a BEAUTIFUL Tempete in the window and I fell in love with it :love:
I'm definitely drawn more to that one, especially in the Vegetal colour :panic: I'm back in London in a few months so I'm going to go in and see it then! It looks like such a chic, classic bag but with a modern twist.

That video was FABULOUS. Definitely made me love it even more :flowers:

I walked past Delvaux on Bond Street yesterday and they had a BEAUTIFUL Tempete in the window and I fell in love with it :love:
I'm definitely drawn more to that one, especially in the Vegetal colour :panic: I'm back in London in a few months so I'm going to go in and see it then! It looks like such a chic, classic bag but with a modern twist.

That video was FABULOUS. Definitely made me love it even more :flowers:
The Tempête is a piece of art!

Does anyone own this variation with the black hardware? Looks very clean and sporty!View attachment 5387742

I love that so black Tempete!

ETA: found it on the website