Let's talk Delvaux!

I want to love it but not 100% sold, maybe it’s the bicolour hardware? Maybe it’s the current colour selection? Would definitely need to see it in person. I just want them to release more mens bags! That seems to have a hit a roadblock 3 years ago and nothing new has really been released AFAIK

I believe the lingot will come in other colors as well as other leathers. See picture below from their instagram.
They already seem to have changed the top of the bag ? Or is it the larger size ? Not sure
My SA showed me Lingot back in Dec when Delvaux had an in-stote event so I pre-ordered a silk pink one. Love it. Light weighted. Even I am quite short (only 5'1), I can still carry it without any issues. I couldn't find the silk pink one on any Delvaux websites.
Silk Pink will be released in May ❤
My SA showed me Lingot back in Dec when Delvaux had an in-stote event so I pre-ordered a silk pink one. Love it. Light weighted. Even I am quite short (only 5'1), I can still carry it without any issues. I couldn't find the silk pink one on any Delvaux websites.
Silk pink is coming later, end of May ❤️

Reactions: pinkorchid20
Speaking of ruining, just wanted to share the appalling redesign of the cool box nano. I have the one in vegetal, and was so in love with the original design that I decided to get one more in silky pink. To my shock and horror, I realised it had been redesigned and literally, corners had been cut. The original concept of the cool box is a bag crafted from one piece of leather. A seamless and minimalist design. Just look at the changes made! If I hadn't purchased from the boutique, I would've thought this was a fake bag. Here are the comparison pics (vegetal is the original and silky pink is the ss2022 design). Can't believe this is coming from a prestigious brand with such rich heritage like Delvaux.

I also have the original one in vegetal. Sad that the design has been changed. Still very in-love with original one and it is more exquisite than the new design.

I believe the lingot will come in other colors as well as other leathers. See picture below from their instagram.
They already seem to have changed the top of the bag ? Or is it the larger size ? Not sure

The lingot leather is Box, I don't think that I will buy it at this time. Looking forward the new colours and other leathers.
My SA told me that only the large size is launch at AW22.

-The large size of the thick shoulder strap can be worn cross-body or one shoulder, and the shoulder strap is not removable.

-The small size of the thin shoulder strap can be worn cross-body or one shoulder. The shoulder strap can be detached and changed into a clutch bag. (FW22)

Attachments

• Delvaux Lingot small.png
    Delvaux Lingot small.png
    150.3 KB · Views: 64
  • tempsnip.jpg
    tempsnip.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 68
  • dddd.PNG
    dddd.PNG
    454.2 KB · Views: 69
The lingot leather is Box, I don't think that I will buy it at this time. Looking forward the new colours and other leathers.
My SA told me that only the large size is launch at AW22.

-The large size of the thick shoulder strap can be worn cross-body or one shoulder, and the shoulder strap is not removable.

-The small size of the thin shoulder strap can be worn cross-body or one shoulder. The shoulder strap can be detached and changed into a clutch bag. (FW22)

It is not box leather. it is a new one called olen calf. I've seen it, it is not as delicate as box and feels really nice

So the size released now is the large size ? My SA told me this is the regular size and a larger size will come later

It is not box leather. it is a new one called olen calf. I've seen it, it is not as delicate as box and feels really nice

So the size released now is the large size ? My SA told me this is the regular size and a larger size will come later

The bag with black in picture is larger than the white one. Maybe there will be some different sizes with lingot because it become the signature bag now?

In below picture,it should be the small one.

Attachments

• BCC1BD11-6F4E-482C-A243-96C2DD42E998.jpeg
    BCC1BD11-6F4E-482C-A243-96C2DD42E998.jpeg
    203.3 KB · Views: 41