Let's Talk about Evelynes!

My GM-sized evelyne is in BJ.
Tried both PM and GM,
but i fell for the larger size that gives me an additional inch in width to store my goodies.
I also like the new design wif the outer pocket(see the 2nd pic).
It helps to separate and organize yar goodies better.
I alwayz put my key holder and my cellphone there for easy-access.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Cheers~

Attachments

• DSC00179.JPG
    DSC00179.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 2,302
  • 1117694528.jpg
    1117694528.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 2,265
That's a nice bag. It might be a good intro for me in to Hermès bags. For those that have it, is it roomy enough for typical essentials such as wallet, cell phone and iPod? Is there an inside pocket and if so is it zippered or open? And I would want the GM.... does anyone have its measurements? Thanks so much!

An evelyne in GM and PM will definitely fit a wallet, cell phone, iPod and more.
The following pic might gives u an idea of the 'roominess' of a GM evelyne.
attachment.php

The measurements for GM is approx. W32XH33XD9 cm.
The new design has an outer pocket w/o zippers and no inner pocket.
The previous design has an inner pocket, also wif no zippers(see link).
¡Ú³ÚÅ·»Ô¾ì¡Û£È£Å£Ò£Í£Å£Ó¡¡£Å£Ö£Å£Ì£Ù£Î£Å¥¨¥ë¥á¥¹¡¡¥¨¥Ö¥ê¥ó£Ç£Í¥ô¥©¡¼¥¨¥×¥½¥ó¡§¥Ö¥é¥ó¥·¥§
But i've seen another older style of evelyne wif no pocket at all.
¡Ú³ÚÅ·»Ô¾ì¡ÛHERMES ¥¨¥Ö¥ê¥óGM¡§¥Ö¥é¥ó¥É¥·¥ç¥Ã¥× ¥¢¥¤¥ë¥Ý¥ë¥Æ

If u r buying from a Hermes store now, u'll be very likely to get an evelyne in the new design.

Cheers~

Kallie - how tall are you? I'm 5'6" and find the PM sits perfectly on me.

Hi, I'm only 5'1" but I want to be sure I have enough room for wallet, cell, iPod and cosmetics. It's not a lot of stuff but I'm not sure it would fit in the smaller size. I'm sort of getting the "itch" for an orange one!

Is the strap adjustable? From the pics it looks like it isn't. ??

I have two business trips in January where I'll be at the Atlanta and then the NY gift show and I'll need a bag that goes across my chest, so I'll have my arms free. Last year I had a Tumi bag and it was so heavy that it was just awful. Having a nice orange Evelyne might really be niiiiice this year!!:yes:

:yahoo: Evelynes are great!!! :yahoo:

I have a PM in BJ Clemence. You can definitely fit every day essentials plus more in a PM. The strap is not adjustible per say but you can fold it in half and shorten it with a twilly or scarf. Mine was $1675.

Attachments

• 4C8020FD-A189-3D08-03E3245CE238CB2B.jpg
    4C8020FD-A189-3D08-03E3245CE238CB2B.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 1,275
  • tmpphpEnfbnM.jpg
    tmpphpEnfbnM.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 1,202
^^^Crochetbella - You're the one that got me hooked on Evelyne's!! :yes:

YOU ROCK! :yahoo:

I tried on an Evelyne, and loved it, but DH said only one bag, so the HAC came home with me....but I just got the Barenia one from a GREAT SELLER here (Birkin_gal), and just smell it daily, and RUB IT daily, but haven't USED it yet:nuts: