Let's Show How We Do LV Hacks!! Share Your Innovative Ideas and Ways to Modify LV

Since I have two kids under 3, I need to be hands free most of the time and I felt bad that my Delightful PM was just sitting in the closet collecting dust, so I hacked it. I added a plain vachetta strap I bought from eBay, however when it arrived the opening of the clasp was too small for the rings of the bag, so off I went again on eBay and bought some o-rings. Pretty happy with how it turned out! Now I just need to get over the fear of ruining the vschetta handle! LolView attachment 2989984View attachment 2989985

Omg this is such a great idea. I really think the LV straps are a bit overpriced. Was afraid a genetic strap would look out of place but it actually looks great on your bag! I have to get one now for my MM! Hope it will look just as good! [emoji16]

Reactions: loveglitzer
Another pochette hack, this time with pochette NM.

View attachment 2974059

View attachment 2974060

These hooks are from mautti, they are in the 0.5 inch width straps, choose hardware only.

I think they will also work with luggage tags, and possibly favorite straps (if need bigger loop, use the 0.75 inch width hardware).

Thanks for posting this. I'm going to try this with my DE Favorite strap.

Want to see my delightful hack?
I was a little bitter that the new Delightful PM came with a bag charm and the old model did not. I've read I could probably get it but I'd rather put the money toward something else. I went to the hardware store to see what they had in the way of key rings to add to an old Michael Kors leather piece.
This is what I found.
View attachment 2981949
I put it together.
View attachment 2981950
View attachment 2981951
I hung it on my bag.
View attachment 2981952View attachment 2981953
The toggle was $2.49 and the ring was $1.79.
This style toggle actually goes better with my Keep All strap than the LV toggle.

Genius! And one could also use jewlery or whatever in that solution! Looks great!! 🙌 smart!!

I didn't know if this "qualifies" as a hack.

I have a very small hallway, which easily looks cluttered. I used to have differenty umbrellas, mittens and such hanging, but it just looked messy.

Then I though: why not used those gorgeous brown LV bags instead? Now it looks more streamlined and I LVOE it [emoji173]️ View attachment 2991031

Darn! I just threw away a bunch of bags yesterday. Should have read your post first!

Since I have two kids under 3, I need to be hands free most of the time and I felt bad that my Delightful PM was just sitting in the closet collecting dust, so I hacked it. I added a plain vachetta strap I bought from eBay, however when it arrived the opening of the clasp was too small for the rings of the bag, so off I went again on eBay and bought some o-rings. Pretty happy with how it turned out! Now I just need to get over the fear of ruining the vschetta handle! LolView attachment 2989984View attachment 2989985

Do you mind sharing what seller you bought the strap from?

Thank you!!