Let's Show How We Do LV Hacks!! Share Your Innovative Ideas and Ways to Modify LV

Another pochette transformation.......

View attachment 2974064

View attachment 2974065

Chain strap from mautto, long vachetta strap from eBay (the seller moved off eBay recently; opened their own website, but this strap isn't only there).

View attachment 2974066

Double o-rings are really cute! Chain length is 16 inches.

I am ready for summer!!

Oh wow, I really love the look for this! :loveeyes:
Pocket with a long strap as a cross body; it's really cute and convenient.
I personally have a musette salsa, with a long strap instead of an awkward shoulder strap and I love it! It's my everyday bag. :biggrin:

One of my favorite things is to integrate locks into bags/accessories that don't normally have them:

Brass lock hung with scrap brass clip from a necklace off the end of a pochette accessories nm:
View attachment 2974119

Brass lock hung off the zipper of poche documents using a very very small brass key ring:
View attachment 2974120

Second pic of poche documents w/ brass lock:
View attachment 2974121

Sac plat is one of my favorite bags, but front/back is so plain. Added a lock hung off the handle hardware w/ scrap of an old brass chain:
View attachment 2974122

Second pic of sac plat w/ brass lock:
View attachment 2974123

Really like the look of your Sac plat with a little brass locket hanging in the middle...
Not too crazy but still accessorized, and with a signature LV touch! :tup:

Another pochette transformation.......

View attachment 2974064

View attachment 2974065

Chain strap from mautto, long vachetta strap from eBay (the seller moved off eBay recently; opened their own website, but this strap isn't only there).

View attachment 2974066

Double o-rings are really cute! Chain length is 16 inches.

I am ready for summer!!

Which eBay seller can I order this vachetta strap from/what's their current website? I did a search in the forum and couldn't find any info!
:sad: TIA!

Want to see my delightful hack?
I was a little bitter that the new Delightful PM came with a bag charm and the old model did not. I've read I could probably get it but I'd rather put the money toward something else. I went to the hardware store to see what they had in the way of key rings to add to an old Michael Kors leather piece.
This is what I found.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1430593043.730550.jpg
I put it together.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1430593070.460667.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1430593082.566274.jpg
I hung it on my bag.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1430593108.446246.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1430593119.018203.jpg
The toggle was $2.49 and the ring was $1.79.
This style toggle actually goes better with my Keep All strap than the LV toggle.

Want to see my delightful hack?
I was a little bitter that the new Delightful PM came with a bag charm and the old model did not. I've read I could probably get it but I'd rather put the money toward something else. I went to the hardware store to see what they had in the way of key rings to add to an old Michael Kors leather piece.
This is what I found.
View attachment 2981949
I put it together.
View attachment 2981950
View attachment 2981951
I hung it on my bag.
View attachment 2981952View attachment 2981953
The toggle was $2.49 and the ring was $1.79.
This style toggle actually goes better with my Keep All strap than the LV toggle.
Hardware store! What a great idea!

Since I have two kids under 3, I need to be hands free most of the time and I felt bad that my Delightful PM was just sitting in the closet collecting dust, so I hacked it. I added a plain vachetta strap I bought from eBay, however when it arrived the opening of the clasp was too small for the rings of the bag, so off I went again on eBay and bought some o-rings. Pretty happy with how it turned out! Now I just need to get over the fear of ruining the vschetta handle! LolImageUploadedByPurseForum1431177611.294088.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1431177629.180156.jpg

Since I have two kids under 3, I need to be hands free most of the time and I felt bad that my Delightful PM was just sitting in the closet collecting dust, so I hacked it. I added a plain vachetta strap I bought from eBay, however when it arrived the opening of the clasp was too small for the rings of the bag, so off I went again on eBay and bought some o-rings. Pretty happy with how it turned out! Now I just need to get over the fear of ruining the vschetta handle! LolView attachment 2989984View attachment 2989985

Wow. This looks great! The Vachetta strap matches perfectly!

I didn't know if this "qualifies" as a hack.

I have a very small hallway, which easily looks cluttered. I used to have differenty umbrellas, mittens and such hanging, but it just looked messy.

Then I though: why not used those gorgeous brown LV bags instead? Now it looks more streamlined and I LVOE it [emoji173]️ ImageUploadedByPurseForum1431266445.979526.jpg