Let's Show How We Do LV Hacks!! Share Your Innovative Ideas and Ways to Modify LV

One of my favorite things is to integrate locks into bags/accessories that don't normally have them:

Brass lock hung with scrap brass clip from a necklace off the end of a pochette accessories nm:
View attachment 2974119

Brass lock hung off the zipper of poche documents using a very very small brass key ring:
View attachment 2974120

Second pic of poche documents w/ brass lock:
View attachment 2974121

Sac plat is one of my favorite bags, but front/back is so plain. Added a lock hung off the handle hardware w/ scrap of an old brass chain:
View attachment 2974122

Second pic of sac plat w/ brass lock:
View attachment 2974123

Really love the last lock look! How did you hook the brass chain to the handle?

Another pochette hack, this time with pochette NM.

View attachment 2974059

View attachment 2974060

These hooks are from mautti, they are in the 0.5 inch width straps, choose hardware only.

I think they will also work with luggage tags, and possibly favorite straps (if need bigger loop, use the 0.75 inch width hardware).
your ideas are wonderful and I can't wait to try them. thanks for sharing.

I just started using a chain wristlet strap on my pochette NM - love it because it stays on my arm and is easy to pick up and get going quickly while carrying! Never was a fan of using non-LV add-ons with LV before, but now I see the benefit. It works for me!

qTM9kmy.jpg

GCoS1GM.jpg
I actually like the look of your chain strap with the lv one as well

6 key multi-cles sometime needs an easy way to attach to a bag D-ring, so used an LV ring key chain hung off one of the key attachments:

View attachment 2974125

Detail of clip point:

View attachment 2974126

LV ring key chain is awesome, but can sometimes be a bit short, so ordered an extra chain from rebirthday off ebay (lots of people use these for their pochettes) and hacked it to mirror the LV ring keychain:

View attachment 2974127

Comparison between LV ring key chain and hacked rebirthday clips and chain:

View attachment 2974128

I sometimes use the toiletry pouch 26 as a clutch, but wished it had a strap. Combined a very small brass key ring w/ the LV dragonne amovible:

View attachment 2974129

Overall of toiletry pouch 26 w/ dragon amovible:

View attachment 2974130

I wish clochettes would be included with every bag that had keys and locks. In lieu of that, used one of rebirthday's clips and small keyring to hold keys for my cruiser 45. Best of all, keys can be removed at any time in case you need to actually lock the bag and leave it in a hotel room:

View attachment 2974131

Preloved luggage tag. Had it hot stamped, but because of the age and patina of the vachetta, the SA said the stamp would be best without any color or foil. So I got home and colored it (very carefully) with a black sharpie marker. No fading and just as clear as a normal hot stamp:

View attachment 2974132

Love the sharpie idea! I have a few items that may need this done as well! Best part, there are so many fun sharpie colors! Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: THE_Lena
Another pochette hack, this time with pochette NM.

View attachment 2974059

View attachment 2974060

These hooks are from mautti, they are in the 0.5 inch width straps, choose hardware only.

I think they will also work with luggage tags, and possibly favorite straps (if need bigger loop, use the 0.75 inch width hardware).
i'm going to do this with my favorite so i can quickly remove the strap when i want to!

Lots of good ideas!! The toiletry pouch with the strap looks very fab.
I see that you are also a hook lover. I love these little things. I also put a clochette on one of the hook and use it as a mobile bag charm. The little hooks are really really useful!!

Totally agree! Yes, these hooks are so awesome (and inexpensive) that they can make a bag/accessory even more functional!

I will share my recent try:

I really don't like the loopy end on pochette because it's just too inconvenient. So I got these hooks from eBay and did this:

View attachment 2972121

View attachment 2972123

It is a perfect match!! See the details

View attachment 2972126

Now it's super easy to use!
I've bought chains from rebirthday with these hooks attached. Does she sell hooks separately as I can't find them in her shop.

Great idea but the way! Love this thread.