Let's Show How We Do LV Hacks!! Share Your Innovative Ideas and Ways to Modify LV

I just started using a chain wristlet strap on my pochette NM - love it because it stays on my arm and is easy to pick up and get going quickly while carrying! Never was a fan of using non-LV add-ons with LV before, but now I see the benefit. It works for me!

qTM9kmy.jpg

GCoS1GM.jpg

I just started using a chain wristlet strap on my pochette NM - love it because it stays on my arm and is easy to pick up and get going quickly while carrying! Never was a fan of using non-LV add-ons with LV before, but now I see the benefit. It works for me!

qTM9kmy.jpg

GCoS1GM.jpg

I am really exploring all sorts of non-LV add ons! With discovery of mautto I got a bunch of new chains.

Another pochette hack, this time with pochette NM.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1429941151.410109.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1429941164.128098.jpg

These hooks are from mautti, they are in the 0.5 inch width straps, choose hardware only.

I think they will also work with luggage tags, and possibly favorite straps (if need bigger loop, use the 0.75 inch width hardware).

Reactions: Jeny09
One of my favorite things is to integrate locks into bags/accessories that don't normally have them:

Brass lock hung with scrap brass clip from a necklace off the end of a pochette accessories nm:
IMG_0137.jpg

Brass lock hung off the zipper of poche documents using a very very small brass key ring:
Photo Apr 25, 1 55 01 AM.jpg

Second pic of poche documents w/ brass lock:
Photo Apr 25, 1 56 56 AM.jpg

Sac plat is one of my favorite bags, but front/back is so plain. Added a lock hung off the handle hardware w/ scrap of an old brass chain:
Photo Apr 25, 2 06 33 AM.jpg

Second pic of sac plat w/ brass lock:
Photo Apr 25, 2 06 48 AM.jpg

6 key multi-cles sometime needs an easy way to attach to a bag D-ring, so used an LV ring key chain hung off one of the key attachments:
Photo Apr 25, 1 51 46 AM.jpg

Detail of clip point:
Photo Apr 25, 1 52 02 AM.jpg

LV ring key chain is awesome, but can sometimes be a bit short, so ordered an extra chain from rebirthday off ebay (lots of people use these for their pochettes) and hacked it to mirror the LV ring keychain:
Photo Apr 25, 2 01 32 AM.jpg

Comparison between LV ring key chain and hacked rebirthday clips and chain:
Photo Apr 25, 2 02 32 AM.jpg

I sometimes use the toiletry pouch 26 as a clutch, but wished it had a strap. Combined a very small brass key ring w/ the LV dragonne amovible:
Photo Apr 25, 1 58 35 AM.jpg

Overall of toiletry pouch 26 w/ dragon amovible:
Photo Apr 25, 1 59 36 AM.jpg

I wish clochettes would be included with every bag that had keys and locks. In lieu of that, used one of rebirthday's clips and small keyring to hold keys for my cruiser 45. Best of all, keys can be removed at any time in case you need to actually lock the bag and leave it in a hotel room:
Photo Apr 25, 2 04 37 AM.jpg

Preloved luggage tag. Had it hot stamped, but because of the age and patina of the vachetta, the SA said the stamp would be best without any color or foil. So I got home and colored it (very carefully) with a black sharpie marker. No fading and just as clear as a normal hot stamp:
Photo Apr 25, 2 05 07 AM.jpg

6 key multi-cles sometime needs an easy way to attach to a bag D-ring, so used an LV ring key chain hung off one of the key attachments:
View attachment 2974125

Detail of clip point:
View attachment 2974126

LV ring key chain is awesome, but can sometimes be a bit short, so ordered an extra chain from rebirthday off ebay (lots of people use these for their pochettes) and hacked it to mirror the LV ring keychain:
View attachment 2974127

Comparison between LV ring key chain and hacked rebirthday clips and chain:
View attachment 2974128

I sometimes use the toiletry pouch 26 as a clutch, but wished it had a strap. Combined a very small brass key ring w/ the LV dragonne amovible:
View attachment 2974129

Overall of toiletry pouch 26 w/ dragon amovible:
View attachment 2974130

I wish clochettes would be included with every bag that had keys and locks. In lieu of that, used one of rebirthday's clips and small keyring to hold keys for my cruiser 45. Best of all, keys can be removed at any time in case you need to actually lock the bag and leave it in a hotel room:
View attachment 2974131

Preloved luggage tag. Had it hot stamped, but because of the age and patina of the vachetta, the SA said the stamp would be best without any color or foil. So I got home and colored it (very carefully) with a black sharpie marker. No fading and just as clear as a normal hot stamp:
View attachment 2974132

Lots of good ideas!! The toiletry pouch with the strap looks very fab.
I see that you are also a hook lover. I love these little things. I also put a clochette on one of the hook and use it as a mobile bag charm. The little hooks are really really useful!!