*Let's see your shoes!* Post your shoe collections here!

qtcoco,

love your collection, especially the black ribbon ones, those CLs also look nice but how do you find walking in those pin heels, what are they 120?

yes, they are 120, and as much as i'm in denial, i have to say: i can't walk in them :sweatdrop:
i'm not sure if its just this particular style, or if its similar with other pin heel styles...
these ones I have is definitely harder to balance, and difficult to walk in....

yes, they are 120, and as much as i'm in denial, i have to say: i can't walk in them :sweatdrop:
i'm not sure if its just this particular style, or if its similar with other pin heel styles...
these ones I have is definitely harder to balance, and difficult to walk in....
I wondered becuase I have a pair of pin heel boots (pucci from last summer), which I find okay to wear (although not for a lot of walking), but that is probably because the boot gives extra support around the ankle!

Perhaps others with pin heel styles can suggest if they have similar experience or not?

Are you going to keep them or sell them?

I wondered becuase I have a pair of pin heel boots (pucci from last summer), which I find okay to wear (although not for a lot of walking), but that is probably because the boot gives extra support around the ankle!

Perhaps others with pin heel styles can suggest if they have similar experience or not?

Every time i see heels that thin i cannot help but picture these Mugler shoes

Attachments

• brokenheel.jpg
    brokenheel.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 2,160
Every time i see heels that thin i cannot help but picture these Mugler shoes

omg, i thought mine are not made for walking, but these ones are not even for standing?

I'm still unsure, that's why I haven't worn them out yet, only parade them around in the house from time to time... there is a good chance of letting them go, coz I need to consider my weak back as well...

Thanks to j'aime_vuitton for letting me know about this thread!

Here are pics of my favorite Marc Jacobs shoes (I love this guy!):

attachment.php

And this is a better detail pic of the burgundy-ish shoes in the middle:

attachment.php
wow!!!these look stunning!

Here are updated piccies of my shoe collection ;)

http://www.corystyle.com/blog/2012/02/wheres-waldo-updated-closet-piccies.html

http://www.corystyle.com/.a/6a0120a782cd66970b016300cb758a970d-pi

corystyle.com/.a/6a0120a782cd66970b016300cb758a970d-pi

http://www.corystyle.com/.a/6a0120a782cd66970b016761c0f535970b-pi

corystyle.com/.a/6a0120a782cd66970b016761c0f535970b-pi

http://www.corystyle.com/.a/6a0120a782cd66970b016761c0f5b3970b-pi

corystyle.com/.a/6a0120a782cd66970b016761c0f5b3970b-pi

http://www.corystyle.com/.a/6a0120a782cd66970b0168e6dcb78d970c-pi

corystyle.com/.a/6a0120a782cd66970b0168e6dcb78d970c-pi

I absolutely LOVE your collection. You've got a great mixture of classics and trendy pieces. There's the practical uggs along with the skyhigh stilettos!

Do you toss the boxes? The boxes are a hinderance to me in choosing my shoes, but I have a hard time throwing away those beautiful boxes. With a closet organized like yours, I think I'd wear my shoes more often (and of course, you get to stare at those beauties)

I absolutely LOVE your collection. You've got a great mixture of classics and trendy pieces. There's the practical uggs along with the skyhigh stilettos!

Do you toss the boxes? The boxes are a hinderance to me in choosing my shoes, but I have a hard time throwing away those beautiful boxes. With a closet organized like yours, I think I'd wear my shoes more often (and of course, you get to stare at those beauties)

awww you're too sweet!!!

my style IS kind of all over the place but if i could best describe it in a few words, it would be "comfy casual"...but i DO have an affinity for anything sparkly, sequins, embellished, bright colors...my bf tells me everything in my closet just sparkles hahaha

i toss out just about all shoe boxes...it would have been awesome to keep but i think id need another house for all the shoe and handbag boxes...i dont even keep handbag boxes which i know a lot of people would shudder knowing that...

i try to keep it organized and easily visible...it helps, or else i totally forget what i have =X

part of my shoe collection excluding knee high and otk boots:
screenshot_1080212.jpg
screenshot_2080212.jpg
favorite pumps ever- CO black velvet Dolly
screenshot_4 dolly080212.jpg
sneaks- IM Beketts and CL Louis
screenshot_3 sneaks080212.jpg
newest additions; Sergio Rossi uptown booties and Burberry Prorsum parka buckle boots
screenshot_5booties080212.jpg