*Let's see your shoes!* Post your shoe collections here!

Seeing all of your ladies' AMAZING show collections got me inspired to post my small collection :smile: I've only been collecting for about a year and I'm a college student so it's not a big collection yet but I'm working on it! I only showed my high end shoes since they are my favorites.

Not pictured: Jimmy Choo Emerald in nude, Burberry plaid flats, Tory Burch Reva black/gold flats, various Frye boots, Sam Edelman Lorissa spiked shoes in black and nude, and other Sam Edelman, Jeffrey Campbell, and Steve Madden shoes I have for going out so they don't get ruined!

Pictured Below: (named from L to R)

First picture: My nude collection
Dior 'Miss Dior' Python, YSL Tribtoos 102mm, Sergio Rossi Crystal Cachet, and Jimmy Choo Zena sandals (my first pair of high end shoes!!)

Second pic: My Chanel shoes
Not sure the style #'s of any of these since I do not keep the boxes (no room!)

Third pic: My Louboutins
Simple pump, Declic in patent, and my python 4A platforms that are insanely tall!!

Fourth pic: Boots (I only have a couple higher end boots besides my Frye)
Jimmy Choo black.gold motorcycle boots, and my Valentino motorcycle ruffle OTK boots (my absolute favorite boots I have ever seen!)

Last pic: My family! hopefully it will grow soon :smile: I had a few other shoes but to make room for new ones ive sold them sadly...I still think I've done well for the last year!

Thanks for letting me share! I hope to have collections like some of you ladies some day!

Love those Rossi crystals!

mharri20 said:
Seeing all of your ladies' AMAZING show collections got me inspired to post my small collection :smile: I've only been collecting for about a year and I'm a college student so it's not a big collection yet but I'm working on it! I only showed my high end shoes since they are my favorites.

Not pictured: Jimmy Choo Emerald in nude, Burberry plaid flats, Tory Burch Reva black/gold flats, various Frye boots, Sam Edelman Lorissa spiked shoes in black and nude, and other Sam Edelman, Jeffrey Campbell, and Steve Madden shoes I have for going out so they don't get ruined!

Pictured Below: (named from L to R)

First picture: My nude collection
Dior 'Miss Dior' Python, YSL Tribtoos 102mm, Sergio Rossi Crystal Cachet, and Jimmy Choo Zena sandals (my first pair of high end shoes!!)

Second pic: My Chanel shoes
Not sure the style #'s of any of these since I do not keep the boxes (no room!)

Third pic: My Louboutins
Simple pump, Declic in patent, and my python 4A platforms that are insanely tall!!

Fourth pic: Boots (I only have a couple higher end boots besides my Frye)
Jimmy Choo black.gold motorcycle boots, and my Valentino motorcycle ruffle OTK boots (my absolute favorite boots I have ever seen!)

Last pic: My family! hopefully it will grow soon :smile: I had a few other shoes but to make room for new ones ive sold them sadly...I still think I've done well for the last year!

Thanks for letting me share! I hope to have collections like some of you ladies some day!

Loving your collection, the Dior pythons especially.

My modest (and growing) collection of designer shoes:

YSL multi-color Tributes on the table to the left
CL collection in the rear:
"I Love" Espadrilles
"Burlina" mary jane peeps
"Catch Me" booties
"Decollete" pumps
"Rolando" patent pumps

Front:
(2) pairs of Giuseppe Zanotti - red patent and tortoise peep
Jimmy Choo wedges
D&G pink slingback peeps

SAM_2294.jpg

"I Love" Espadrilles
"Catch Me" booties
"Decollete" pumps
"Rolando" patent pumps

Front:
Jimmy Choo wedges
D&G pink slingback peeps

SAM_2294.jpg

I love your collection!

"I Love" Espadrilles
"Catch Me" booties
"Decollete" pumps
"Rolando" patent pumps

Front:
Jimmy Choo wedges
D&G pink slingback peeps

SAM_2294.jpg

You have gorgeous collection!

Not everything, but just a few of my favorites on display :smile:

You have an amazing taste in shoes! I love all the Jimmy Choo shoes!

"I Love" Espadrilles
"Catch Me" booties
"Decollete" pumps
"Rolando" patent pumps

Front:
Jimmy Choo wedges
D&G pink slingback peeps

SAM_2294.jpg

You have a great collection! I love the Louboutins in your avatar!

Wow! Very impressive collection! It looks like you have every CL under the sun :P
Thank you Fumi, I have a lot of CL to be sure but recently have added a bunch of other designer shoes and need to update my pics this week. For the longest time I wouldn't even look at other designers but I got a couple of pairs of Manolo Blahnik & Dior and was so impressed with the quality and comfort of the shoes that I now am looking at and purchasing a lot of different designers :biggrin:. I just got 3 pairs of Chanel shoes that I pre-saled from Saks.