Let's see what you collect multiples of!

Keycases, Pochettes and Speedies!
I don't have a picture of the Speedies but I have:
Cerises
White MC
Black MC
Vintage Monogram 30
Damier 30

and I'll be adding the Miroir one and possibly the Denim one. As for the pochettes, I'll have at least 12 by the end of the year since I'm adding both Miroir ones. And the keycases..I'm getting both of the Groom ones. :smile:

To add, I just realized I collect Porte Tresor wallets also lol. I have my mom's vintage monogram one, fuchsia vernis (2), peppermint vernis (2) and black multicolore.

I love the way all your pochettes look displayed! I know twiggers also has a killer pochette collection. They're both quite impressive, you just want to dive in, lol! You make me want to get a vernis pochette, it looks like it can really be a dressy bag if you need it to be.

Hi all, I was wondering if there are folks out there that collect LV collections? My girlfriend has been collecting pochettes in the different designs that come out each season. It seems that LV makes pochettes and speedies in all the "designer" collections.

Are there other LV collectors out there? Thanks in advance for sharing!!

Wow, Alexis168, that's incredible!! I'd love to see your collection one of these days!! Love your avatar!! :nuts::nuts:

awhitney, I have speedies in damier, cerises, tassles/charms in black and white... I love the newer speedy designs!! :woohoo::woohoo:

lvuittonaddict, The pochettes are definitely a lot more accessible! I have the mono, damier, cerise and the panda. I'm looking forward to the future seasons!

Hmm.. I can see my cles collection growing quite rapidly... can't seem to have enough!!
And I do intend to build up a speedy collection.. after I finish collecting different styles of bags :smile: