Let's see what you collect multiples of!

I mainly collect cles' (10+) and sometimes pochettes (around 8). I guess I also collect Inclusion pieces, but do they count as multiple pieces? :shrugs: I have the PM bracelets in all 4 colors, GM bracelets in pink & yellow, rings in all 4 colors, both black & beige speedy keychains and both cell phone charms, and a set of pink/yellow haircubes :yahoo:I love the Inclusion line!

I've started collecting speedies. Right now I have a mono speedy 30 and the cerises speedy but I'm on the waitlist for the silver miroir speedy and the damier azur speedy 25. I also plan on getting the perfo speedy in fuscia within the next month or so.

I collect Louis Vuitton, well... I'm actually just starting.... I think I'm collecting Vernis.... it's all still unfolding, thought I was collecting Murakami pieces....

GerGirl said:
:upsidedown: I really don't have any use for a cles... but I'm eyeing a white MC one at the moment... just beacuse it's so darn cute :shame:

You must get it, I just got one last week and I love it, it just makes me smile.

Hmm...I just realized I have two cles, pochette, & PTI.
-Mono Cles
-Beige Mini Mono Cles

-Mono Pochette
-Beige Fleur Lexington

-Mono PTI
-Red Vernis PTI

Ooh how can I forget my belts!
-Mono belt
-white MC belt
-Black MC belt
-Black Suhali belt

I want to get more Speedy's and Almas.