Let's say you have............

Oh, wow, and I only saw the recent bleu brighton chevre Bolide!! I can't keep up with this forum. At least I think it was you, S'mom...my head is spinning...gorgeous graphite Kelly!!

I cannot pretend to offer you any advice, but I definitely am going to SWOON over that lovely Graphite Kelly, :love:,....Graphite is one of my favorite "colors" ...what a beauty and I love that pochette w/ it. Beautiful choices all around as usual. Enjoy your two new gorgeous pieces, :heart:!

S'mom - that is a little beauty of a bag. What are leather and colour specs- I have only seen graphite in croc, and it appeared much more black to me. Is this a grey? Togo? This has me really puzzled - Why does an Hermes lover watermark her pics with 'Louis Vuitton'? Enjoy your new baby.

LMAO......streamlining is NO fun!!!!

ooooo, i totally disagree. i've been on a wardrobe reduction mission. veeeerrrrryyyyy satisfying. i just got rid of the perfect LBD. it was perfect. i never wore it. if i had to design a LBD, i would have designed this one. don't keep something you don't use, it just reduces your satisfaction with what you have because you're distracted by it, annoyed that you aren't choosing it despite valuing it, etc. etc.
so, get rid of whichever you don't use.

YES, SCL! Security with humor!
J'dore This is a Graphite Clemence Retourne Kelly with Palladium. It's a rich, deep, grey and it goes with EVERYTHING!!! I watermark with "Louis Vuitton" because one of my pics was stolen by a Chinese website that specializes in fake handbags. I figure there's no way they'd steel a pic of an Hermes bag with a different brand name plastered all over it!!!!

YES, SCL! Security with humor!

I keep imagining the following dialog between two fakers who attempt to download S'mom's photos.

Faker A: Look, there are some great photos on tPF. We can download them!
Faker B: (Downloads photos). But look, the owner's name is on them!
Faker A: We can say the owner is on our own blog. Names are fine.
Faker B: But the owner's name is Louis Vuitton!
Faker A: What the....that must be one crazy lady who thinks she is Louis Vuitton! Well, we can't use these pictures. Better find someone else.

ooooo, i totally disagree. i've been on a wardrobe reduction mission. veeeerrrrryyyyy satisfying. i just got rid of the perfect LBD. it was perfect. i never wore it. if i had to design a LBD, i would have designed this one. don't keep something you don't use, it just reduces your satisfaction with what you have because you're distracted by it, annoyed that you aren't choosing it despite valuing it, etc. etc.

ITA, HH, and am in the process of doing the same.

Ohhh, I WISH I could do this, I'm SO not good at letting go of my things...