Let's say you have............

Gorgeous^^What are the specs?hmmmm I would if you are down sizing sell the clemence birkin:yes:I have seen in person a 28 black Chevre Hac and it was sweet a definite keeper:heart:

OH Shopmom, that kelly is truly exquisite:heart: congratulations!:nuts: I know you will wear this kelly with everything!!! So versatile and classic. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!:heart::heart::heart: Just gorgy!!!

very nice new kelly SMom, from the store who has nothing? wow. I'd say sell the HAC to me if it has PH, if not sell the clemence to me if it has PH. There that was easy, and in regards to that other thread, you know, I've always said you could borrow whichever, so if you were really missing it you could borrow it back. Hopefully, the store that has nothing will have something when I'm back down in October. Perfectly paired with the scarf. congrats.

.........a black Clemence Birkin and you have a little something in a black Chevre Hac. One is very casual and one has a little hutzpa going on. One has silver and one has gold.

Let's throw in the fact that you're trying to pare down....get organized.....get focused.......(not something that comes naturally BTW). That your days of fine dining in schmancy restaurants is rare and opera grand opening parties have become a distant memory.

Would you keep both?

Apples and pears! You need to keep both in the fruit bowl! :yes: