Let the fairy tale begins...my upgrade came early!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wow that IS fairytale! I think just looking at it turned me into a pumpkin... or a swan... I don't remember how it goes. Absolutely gorgeous! If it was mine I'd never remove it from my finger!

2. Holy Moly!!! That ring is INSANE!!! :ps:

3. That is definitely a headturner.

4. Holy crap.

I just want to make out with that thing.

5. OMG!!!! :drool:

Congrats!!!!

6. Absolutely gorgous!!! Wear in good health!

7. *faints* I seiruosly thought the pics of your original were your upgrade. OMG!

8. Wow...I..am...speechless!

You original e ring is a dream ring... your upgrade is beyond words! One of the most beautiful rings I have ever seen! Wear it in good health and best wishes for many many more happy years to come.

9. excuse my language but HOOOOLLYY SH***t! That's what came out of my mouth at first sight of that GORGEOUS ring! Congrats on the ring and congrats on your fairy tale romance...it's rare :smile:

10. :hbeat::drool: all I can say Is WOW...THATS ALL I'M SPEECHLESS!

11. :lol::lol::lol:

12. Gorgeous!!! I hope you get to wear it soon

13. :lolots::lolots::lolots:

14. Your upgrade is beautiful, congrats and wear it in good health!

15. Speechless>>> wow>>>

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice