Let the fairy tale begins...my upgrade came early!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Fairy tale indeed! You're one lucky princess! Lovely.

2. Wow Wow Wow! Your upgrade is so beautiful! Congrats and hope you'll be able to wear it soon. :woot:

3. :woohoo: gorgeous!

4. Waoo!!.. COngrats.. you must have tiny fingers.. so pretty!..

5. So gorgeous!!! :smile:

6. I said "wow!" out loud! Congrats lucky lady, the original is already amazing too :smile:

7. I don't think I've ever seen such a thing!! :faint:

8. Mon Dieu!! :faint:

9. holy cow!

10. Wow. That is some rock. It looks great on you, I hope you get to wear it soon.

11. Holy smoly macaroni, I didn't think anything could get better than your 2.47 G Lucida! Congrats!!

12. My initial reaction to seeing your upgrade:

"HOLY F***!" :faint::drool:

my goodness that thing is GORGEOUS!!! Congrats on it! What an amazing upgrade!!

13. Wow!!!

14. OMG!

I love your original set, it is wonderful! but the upgrade is my dream!

[​IMG]

I will be dreaming of this tonight!!!

Many many congrats on your wonderful new rock and congrats on your 17 year long relationship.

When are you allowed to wear it out?

15. Wow, that is one huge rock!! So gorgeous.
    I hope you get to wear her outside soon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice