Lesportsac Tokidoki Fall Available Online Now!!!!!

abaglover said:
That's my one gripe about Lesportsac.com ... their exorbitant shipping costs :rant: ! There's really no reason for the high shipping costs because their bags are so light!

Nordstrom charges $5 for shipping, it's too bad that these Tokidoki items are not available online. If I remember correctly, actual stores charge $8.95 for shipping.

bag.lover said:
Nordstrom charges $5 for shipping, it's too bad that these Tokidoki items are not available online. If I remember correctly, actual stores charge $8.95 for shipping.
totally agree!! :cursing: now if i want to buy some others ill have to repay the hefty fee. i :heart: nordy's!!

man, now i have to buy a bag of each design! as if the citta rosa wasn't cute enough..

I got the Campeggio one! And the SA at Macy's was super nice because there weren't any left on the floor and I asked her about it. She said there was only one left and if I wanted it, I could get it. So I did, plus she gave me $30 off! :yahoo: She was so sweet! And I love my new bag :love:

gosh, sounds like we have lots of tokidoki fans out there! please start posting some pics!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: i would love to see the different styles, esp. the newer ones. tia!

sunshinesmilee said:
gosh, sounds like we have lots of tokidoki fans out there! please start posting some pics!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: i would love to see the different styles, esp. the newer ones. tia!
Sorry...I meant post some pic "of you wearing tokidoki bags"...:nuts:

Last night I called macy's in Brea to ask if they carried the Tokidoki line. They said yes, they had the full line. So, I head over there this morning, and no bag, not even one Tokidoki bag. My boyfriend becomes very angry. He hates shopping and Labor Day sale crowds didn't help. So I knew I'd never hear the end of it if I didn't get the bag. I walked over to Nordstrom and they had the line. Well, some of them the Buon Viaggo was there in Citta but not Citta Rosa. However, the sales girl was nice enough to order it for me from another store and because it was over a hundred dollars, the shipping was free. Yay! I got my purse, and my boyfriend stopped complaining.

^ that must be bad :sad: i ordered mine thursday, i really hope this come on friday or monday. not like my ann taylor bag which got stuck at dhl due to complications!!

well today is a holiday.

i hope it coems tomorrow for you!! they are soo cute

I'm really excited about them I ordered the Campaggio Playground from Lesportsac directly and the Buen Viaggio through Macy's. What kind did you get?