Lesportsac Tokidoki Fall Available Online Now!!!!!

I'm from Chicago and was hoping to maybe see one of these tokidoki bags in person but can't seem to find anywhere near me that sells them. Does anyone know where to find tokidoki in Chicago? Also, I love the foresta print and was curious when they will or if they will be releasing this for order via the lesportsac site. as of now they only have the cittarosa print up for grabs. any information would be marvelous! thanks all. :yahoo:

I bought a Stellina in Citta at Macy's a few days ago, was able to use the 20% off coupon on those and had a $10 coupon too from Macy's, so it was only $102 with tax!!! There were a lot of people buying those too. I saw the Foresta, but thought it was too bright. could've used the 20% off again but they didn't have the styles that i want.

Luckily I was in NYC when the Fall collection arrived so went to the Le Sportsac store on Madison Avenue where they had the cutest window display. We bought around 8 pieces all in pink and had them shipped to save on the sales tax.

I"m surprised that Tokidoki collection still has 2 more to go, i.e. the paradiso and the inferno. Damn, I"ve spent thousands of $$ on all previous collections thinking that the cita and the foresta collections will be the last. I"ve stocked up so many of them. Now I"m totally hooked on Tokidoki range...that I can't think of buying other brands. The marketing strategy of Tokidoki is real damn good to hook 'bagnatics' like me!

I dont know about the marketing strategies. In certain states to be able to find Tokidoki bags you almost have to start an investigation. It's really hard. Not to mention that SAs from big department stores do not understand the names of the prints and bag designs.

Hey Slip I was thinking the same thing about the marketing strategies. I have the first pattern of tokidoki. I didn't really care for the Summer line. I just purchased my Foresta bag from SF Macys yesterday. The sales associate did tell me about the Winter 2006 line. I can't wait.. between the two "inferno/paridiso" which one do you like most?

I went to the Seattle Premium Outlet today and the Lesportsac Factory store has some tokidoki bags from the summer collection, a few playground (luna, ciao ciao), and a lot of the cammo playground olive & black (dolce, bambino, bella, bella bella, luna, most of the wallets & accessories, others..), and also the original black tokidoki bags (with the prints inside) in the bella bella, ciao ciao, and backpacks. I went this morning and got a dolce in cammo playground olive, it was $58.50, so with tax around $63. The bags that are originally $120 are all $90, then there are some for $111, and the luna is $148.

I'm just curious........these remind me of the current Dooneys. Everyone thinks these are so cute, but they don't care for Dooneys. I wonder why that is? These are cute bags............

It's seems to me that the pink for Fall should have been the summer color instead of the green black and brown with the yucky orange lining. I'm buying too much of this stuff but I think it is cool how you can see a season 1 bag on the pattern of the fall collection.