Leesburg VA Outlet Updates-Feb. 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were 4 I think (well 3 since I bought one). On Friday evening, I'm going to return the one I bought during the Feb. PCE (haven't used it in the event it quickly went to the outlets~which it did!) ; that'll save me $12.50 (plus I have to return a Soho satchel I bought last weekend, since I got the haversack last night-I have a new, 'one-in, one-out' purse rule now... Now if I could only master the purse 'ban' I'll be good!!
I went by earlier today to drop off flowers for Corin (Korrin?) as it's her last day. I found a bee fob, got a 3pk of the lipglosses. They had the satchel , ali and 2pk zip top factory bags in the pat. teal and some off white white versions also.
There was one ombre heart left, and I passed, it was a bit handled for me.

I went by earlier today to drop off flowers for Corin (Korrin?) as it's her last day. I found a bee fob, got a 3pk of the lipglosses. They had the satchel , ali and 2pk zip top factory bags in the pat. teal and some off white white versions also.

How much are the lip glosses going for at the outlet?

Oh, I didn't know Corrine was leaving~that was nice of you to bring her flowers, She's great, I'll miss her!!
She was there last night I think (unless I'm confusing last night's visit w/ Saturday's??) . I just bought a bee key fob off the bay and I'm sure I paid a lot more than you did. Which style is it- I've only seen two- one looks like a 'true/textbook drawing' of a bee and the other one I've seen is what a lot of people refer to as the "angry" bee. I got the textbook one....

Hey, I didn't see any lipglosses there last night- just the Coach body creams.... Where were they displayed??

Oh, I didn't know Corrine was leaving~that was nice of you to bring her flowers, She's great, I'll miss her!!
She was there last night I think (unless I'm confusing last night's visit w/ Saturday's??) . I just bought a bee key fob off the bay and I'm sure I paid a lot more than you did. Which style is it- I've only seen two- one looks like a 'true/textbook drawing' of a bee and the other one I've seen is what a lot of people refer to as the "angry" bee. I got the textbook one....

Hey, I didn't see any lipglosses there last night- just the Coach body creams.... Where were they displayed??

Which one is Corinne? And where is she going? (I'm nosy)

Methinks me gotsta get that "angry bee" fob, and I don't even LIKE fobs!

The glosses were behind the counter when I was there the last time, they were $29.

Corinne is leaving to go work at a Real Estate Management company beginning next week.

Methinks me gotsta get that "angry bee" fob, and I don't even LIKE fobs!
Here's what my bee looks like:
attachment.php

Attachments

• 0318091256.jpg
    0318091256.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 496
Status
Not open for further replies.