Leesburg VA Outlet Updates-Feb. 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang...I shoulda posted it in the L-burg group email. Sorry, Kelly. I do better next time. Forgive me? :smile:

Michelle-
No Prob- I went up there this morning and they still had the two you saw so I got one!! It drives me crazy though when I call the store and the SA (this was a backroom guy I think) says, nope they're all gone, when they really have them.... I always take what they say w/ a grain of salt and check it out for myself too, JUST IN CASE!

Legacy Christy- There was still one left as of 10:30am this morning. The bottom of the bag was a little scratched up, but other than that it looked good.

Michelle-
No Prob- I went up there this morning and they still had the two you saw so I got one!! It drives me crazy though when I call the store and the SA (this was a backroom guy I think) says, nope they're all gone, when they really have them.... I always take what they say w/ a grain of salt and check it out for myself too, JUST IN CASE!

BAG TWINS BAG TWINS BAG TWINS! :nuts:

IMG_1101.jpg

^^ This bag is awesome...I'm just mad b/c there's a "dent" in the top of the kisslock side (up by the zipper) but I couldn't exchange mine b/c I'd already used it. I never thought in a million years that they'd get MORE of them, which is why I took this one (it was already an exchange, the first one didn't have the tag. I thought the tag was WAY more important than it being in perfect shape.) The dent is really noticeable b/c the python gets wrinkled. Boo.

Went to Leesburg this morning to return some stuff - the place was packed! - the boutique section was mostly full of Factory Legacy bags but I saw two of those bright colored fabric bags that have a girls face on them, 1 Aqua Lila, 1 gold Lila, 2 pink Mimis, some op art stuff, 1 Teal Lindsay - all 50% off those little Parker shouders zips in pink and black, frog w/crown keychains, jewelery was 50% off.

So proud that I left with a huge credit and did not buy anything new!

In case anywone is interested I returned a Mahogany Francine, Teal Legacy wallet, Garcia Legacy brown crossbody, straw wristlet, and several scarves.

Went to Leesburg this morning to return some stuff - the place was packed! - the boutique section was mostly full of Factory Legacy bags but I saw two of those bright colored fabric bags that have a girls face on them, 1 Aqua Lila, 1 gold Lila, 2 pink Mimis, some op art stuff, 1 Teal Lindsay - all 50% off those little Parker shouders zips in pink and black, frog w/crown keychains, jewelery was 50% off.

So proud that I left with a huge credit and did not buy anything new!

In case anywone is interested I returned a Mahogany Francine, Teal Legacy wallet, Garcia Legacy brown crossbody, straw wristlet, and several scarves.

about your legacy teal, small or large and was it patent?

That python bag.....never seen it before. How much was it?

By the way, my ex/bf (ex bf but still my best friend) was there today and he called me to tell me that Leesburg had the Ergo Pleated Frame Satchels and he's holding one in magenta in his hand and he'll pick it up for me!!! I was soooooo happy! Not sure when I'll get it yet but the search is over! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.