Leesburg - February

OK , back from Leesburg.....got there right when they opened, and was the only one in the store.....They must not have opened too many boxes over the weekend, because I didn't really see any new stuff out other than some new Poppy spotlight bags (in the "Pop C" print <I like to call it the "psychadelic Beatles" print because that's what it reminds me of>, some of the solid colors, blue, black and pink I believe......
Hardly any of the Madison bags left, but quite a few Madison accessories, patent jade wallets and skinnies, black patent wristlets and wallets, some of the metallic bronze wallets, and some of the Ocelot wristlets and small wallets. They had Peytons in the Grey Patent, White patent and two in the fuschia....and the matching wallets in black, white and grey patent.

Oh, and NO coupons at all- :tdown:

Michelle- No Kristins other than the fold-over clutches in the color I believe you already got and decided to return (GD, pink/metallic) and a gold crackly metallic color....I didn't even think to look at the prices-sorry! No silver jewel tone accessories at all..... I ended up getting a gold mini skinny and didn't realize till I got home that mine rang up as $42 instead of $29 as well. Did you end up talking to an SA about that with yours or did you just return it? Wonder if it was a computer error, or are they just selling them at the full outlet price w/out any additional discount? I also got a raspberry skinny and it was marked at $29.....so am wondering what's up with that??

Last edited:
They also had Coyote trimmed white puffy winter jackets in XS... 3 of them (one sold earlier I think).
Some of the grey and white 100% cashmere scarves in the large tartan pattern.

For note: the Grey Pat Peytons were NOT Mff... they were FP deletes today.

I got as far as Dulles Mall yesterday. It was crowded. I just want to get out from the house after finally got the van out of the snow. Man...I'm not looking forward for today's snow 10"-15"...kids at home until Tuesday next week ....I'm so going shopping after I drop the kids to school next Tuesday...mommy need some shopping therapy..

I got as far as Dulles Mall yesterday. It was crowded. I just want to get out from the house after finally got the van out of the snow. Man...I'm not looking forward for today's snow 10"-15"...kids at home until Tuesday next week ....I'm so going shopping after I drop the kids to school next Tuesday...mommy need some shopping therapy..

I don't have kids but all my friends do, so I have heard from them how you are feeling....I'm actually surprised Loudoun schools didn't turn the President's Day holiday back into a school day since there's now a deficit of snow days, and I know parents hate when the school system decides to cut into Spring Break to make up snow days.

Here's what portion of the outside of the store looked like....

attachment.php

A portion of the outside overhang is falling off (the store across from them it came ALL the way down...)

Attachments

• 0208001126a.jpg
    0208001126a.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 208

attachment.php

A portion of the outside overhang is falling off (the store across from them it came ALL the way down...)

WOW! I cannot believe the amount of snow...I lived in Chantilly for about a year and don't remember seeing that much snow. I heard there's another storm headed your way. Unbelievable!!!

attachment.php

Great picture Bunny!!! DH and I were considering running down there now before the next storm starts tonight and we are snowed in again! But after seeing this picture, I think i might play it safe and wait until the weekend.

I'm actually surprised Loudoun schools didn't turn the President's Day holiday back into a school day since there's now a deficit of snow days, and I know parents hate when the school system decides to cut into Spring Break to make up snow days.

Nah, we have so many extra days built in, we won't have to add any more onto the year. Maybe this will get us back onto the start-before-Labor-Day calendar with the state, though.

I am desperate to go shopping and was planning on trying today to give it another go for my lusted-after fuschia Peyton, but my heat went out! I will live through you girls!

Last edited: