Leesburg - February

^^!!!

I was there twice today (once on way to Tyson's, once on way home), and I would've LOVED to have seen that.

Having not been to Leesburg in a few weeks, I was hoping to be wowed. Fortunately, for the debit card, I only had eyes for one bag--the patent gray Peyton. I snagged one of those babies within seconds of walking into the store (almost got a pink, too, but demonstrated some restraint!). I ripped the tags off of this bag immediately--the lining is TDF, the price was great, the patent makes it a perfect "all weather" bag, awesome compartments to keep me organized, did I mention the lining (!).

I saw: lots of the pleated leather and heritage stripe MFF styles on clearance, a brown signature claire, bronze Audrey, loads of Poppy, Peytons in patent white/patent gray/pink. There was a cambridge mini skinny that was funky and cool (never saw it before, but it was a quilted material--sort of parka-esque!). Tartan wallet/wristlets. Can't think of anything else. Ohhhh, wait, tons of Zoes and a section of the new patchwork style.

Last edited:
You mean she changed to baby on the bare floor? With no blanket between the baby and the floor? If so that is really totally disgusting - that poor baby

next thing you know someone will be having a baby in there....

Ooo, can yall keep an update on Kristin stuff making it out there? I'm possibly gonna be back in town next weekend, and I went :nuts: seeing that clutch bag up there (I forget the name off the top of my head, but it has the layered purple/melon/pink colors and is in the awesome spy pics)!!

:sick: so she just popped the baby down and bam? wow.....I guess we'll now have to look over the bags for more than the usual scratches, and whatnot...now we need to look for messy hand marks....blah!!

I am so glad I didn't see that! also I mean, where was she planning to wash her hands???!!!!!! That is just NASTY. Don't tell me she actually shopped and touched beautiful bags with her nasty hands after that :nuts:.

lol something tells me that a person who has no problem changing their child on the floor of a store, probabley isnt too concerned with washing their hands! :O