Leather Skirts Trash or Class ?

1. In your wardrobe and for your personal style are leather skirts still in or out ?

I just looked in mine and I don't have any, anymore, so, I guess there out for me.

2. I don't have any in my closet. They're very sexy, though. Not conservative at all!

3. I still have a black leather pencil skirt that hits right below the knee that I love! As long as it's not TOO tight, and TOO short it's fine with me. :smile:

4. It depends on what top and shoes you wear it with I think. Slinky, tiny, trashy top = trash but button up, nice shirt or nice classy shirt = class.

I don't own one though.

5. I've never worn a leather skirt. I think one like jeannie described would be cool - not too short and not too tight.

6. I wear them quite a bit--but usually buy ones with some other element, e.g. The Wrights leather skirts interest me because of the embellishment that is frequently found on the skirt. I like them mixed with crochet or lace or pierced leather or a flounce some other unexpected feature. And I would never wear one with a leather jacket--but like to mix with softer materials for the contrast. But, my personal style when it comes to clothing can be very idiosyncratic. I have no idea if they're in or not in the larger world or how people wear them and it wouldn't affect what I wear anyway. But I just love them--I probably have about a half dozen different ones, all black, except for one, which is a dark red.

7. I have a few and I think they're very classy dressed up with a nice handbag and pair of shoes. Nothing too tight or chort though!

8. It depends on the design of the skirt. I have an ankle length, soft suede, a-line skirt that is cut at a slight angle. I adore it! People are always asking me where I got it from.

9. I have one that I haven't worn in awhile. When I do wear it I try to tone it down a bit 'cause I'm not young anymore.:cry: I usually wear it in the fall with dress boots and a turtleneck sweater or with heels and a pretty blouse.

10. kat's description of wearing a leather skirt with a turtleneck and boots sounds really classy and pretty.....

i personally don't own any leather (just because i'm afraid it'll be uncomfortable) :shame:

11. I don't own one, but I think it's like any other article of clothing - depends on how you wear it!

12. Absolutely depends on how you wear it.

Knee length pencil skirt is classic and sexy with a white button shirt and black stilettos.

Anything too short is tasteless.

13. That's how I wear mine! :P

14. I don't have any, however, I still think they look great. Depending on the length. I wouldn't want to see somewhere wearing it barely covering their butt (although, I feel that way for most skirts).

15. I Keep All My Leather (Mostly Keep An Extra Closet).....At This Point In Time I Am Not Wearing Any Of My Leather Skirts.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice