Leather Audrey vs. Speedy

I have speedy monogram 30 and only carry it on rare occasions. I am scared I might get something on the handles. If you are going to get the speedy, I would get the Damier ebene. I think they are both out of stock right now though.

LV speedy 30 ebene awww heaven I LOVE my speedys
mmmmm.jpg

Love! :yes::tup:

Now if only they made an LV black multi speedy 25 with black handles and no heavy hardware <sigh>. Ok back to reality...there has been quite a bit of discussion about rolled handles being better. I like rolled handles better to carry in my hand, however, I like the flat handles of the Audrey to carry on my wrist or crook of the arm. I find with rolled handles my wrist/arm gets red marks easier and feels heavier after awhile.

If a rolled handled satchel is desirable to you, I would try buying a Sabrina off ebay or bonanza. My steel Sabrina goes with everything. I have debated long and hard about buying an LV, however I wear a lot of shirts with patterns on them rather than solids. I think an LV might look too busy or clash with my things.

Being that you are a shoulder bag girl and want to add a satchel round out your collection, I would go for the less expensive option the Audrey. If you get more use out of shoulder bags, then an LV in a shoulder style would be a better investment. I would hate to drop that much money on a satchel that may not get much use.

First of all, thanks for all the advice.

As for the handle, I'm kinda have no preference on rolled or flat handle. As of right now, I'm kinda really inclined to go and buy the Speedy since I almost had a meltdown at the LV store :nuts: They have to take in my 10-day old Delightful for reglazing of the handle. I almost broke down and bought the Speedy (not sure if they have it in stock). But I managed to calm myself down. I think I'm going to wait and see till end of November, when and if I get my bonus, and if by then I'm still feeling love with the Speedy, I may bite the bullet and buy it. Or I may still change my mind and hunt the Audrey or Sabrina down. Wish me luck.