Leather Audrey vs. Speedy

I bought my ebene damier speedy when it first came out and I still love it ... that bag goes with everything, looks good casual or dressed up. Buy the bag you really really want ... the acorn audrey is pretty but it's not an LV. I really don't think you can compare the two. Don't worry if people think it's fake, you know it's real and those who know LV know it's real. GL with your decision!

I'd go with the Speedy. But it's on my wishlist so I am biased. If you are worried about people thinking it is fake than get it monogrammed. They are soooo cute that way. And I don't think fakes get monogrammed.

I prefer the Speedy ... but I am a satchel kinda gal. If you decide on the LV hopefully you can find a store with one in stock. I called 3 stores earlier today before I found one in stock. I'm taking a day off tomorrow to pick up; 2hr drive. Unfortunately LV & Coach have many "fakes". GL

I have the LV Damier Ebene 30 and I love it... the canvas does get softer with use. I never cared for the Audrey personally but love Sabrina on the other hand.
I say LV speedy, best of luck deciding.

Apples and Oranges....If you do not own a speedy, you should have one, classic bag. But, yes, no pockets so you must organize yourself.
You do get more bang for your buck with the the Audrey. I am never one to limit myself to one bag. So I would get the bag that never goes on sale, and wait to snag the Audrey later at the outlet.

Thank you all for your advice. I'm actually being ahead of myself since I kinda promised DH not to buy anymore bags until the new year, unless I get my Christmas bonus. So, I still have time to think about it. Still 2-3 more months to go. I'm so tempted though, given all the LV shortage and also lots of Coach deletes :drool