Layering and Stacking Thread!

I am a stacking newbie. Here's my wedding set with a cute little twist band as a spacer. Pretty basic, but I like it. :smile:
Butters_zps78290936.jpg

Today's stack

Cute! I like the look of the Tiffany bead/mini heart and love bracelets together. Can you tell me if you notice the love flipping so the word is at the bottom of your wrist very often, or is the word long enough and the chain tight enough to keep it on top? I'm thinking of getting it as a layering piece myself! Thanks so much.

Cute! I like the look of the Tiffany bead/mini heart and love bracelets together. Can you tell me if you notice the love flipping so the word is at the bottom of your wrist very often, or is the word long enough and the chain tight enough to keep it on top? I'm thinking of getting it as a layering piece myself! Thanks so much.

I want to know the exact same thing about the Love bracelet :biggrin:

Love your rings!! Is your solitaire from Tiffany's?

Do you mind sharing the carat weight? :smile:

It is not from Tiffany's, but I did choose it because it looks nearly identical to the Tiffany Knife Edge. Except my prongs aren't quite as low set as Tiffany's and it's 14k yellow gold rather than 18k. It is 1.25 ct and my finger is size 5, for reference. :smile:

I am a stacking newbie. Here's my wedding set with a cute little twist band as a spacer. Pretty basic, but I like it. :smile:
Butters_zps78290936.jpg

Gorgeous set! i love it!

My moon & star stack rings...

Ah! I love the color of higher karat gold. Your rings are fantastic and I adore your earrings... would you mind naming a designer? I'd love a pair like that in studs.