Large or Small Heritage Stripe? :D

Crap, now I have another bag I want...My husband is going to go nuts.

I'll wait to PCE to get one of these babies in Green. This would be a great travel bag too (in a bigger size).

I can't believe I missed this thread for so long! I would have never known if I hadn't seen this bag on the "what's in your bag" thread.

The minute I get pain in 2 weeks, I'm going to get this bag. (well, once I figure out the right dimension!)

^^Awesome! Yeah I can't wait!!! I hope Coach gets the dimensions right in the next catalog they print. Well, we have a pic of the Small (thanks to RinSohma) and pics of the Large (thanks to DC5Chick and LizCordova) so once I get mine, we will have pics of the medium.....you can use those for reference! :yahoo:Yay, I'm so excited!

Danielle T., that bag look gorgeous on you!! I've been looking at that. Not really into sig very much, except for chocolate, but I love the look of this. It won't get "dingy" like a lot of the khaki sig. I wanted it in green, but when I see the beautiful pink, it's like....ohhhh! Thanks for posting!:nuts:

Yeehaw! My wallet now has a bidder. With what I had in my Paypal account and the funds from the denim bag and what I'll get from the wallet (even at the bid now), I am set for this bag WITHOUT touching much of my bonus check! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

LAltiero85
Can't wait to see the medium. The large is going to be way too big since I no longer have a use for a tote to hold my textbooks. Right now I'm loving how the small looks.
Woo PINK!

I've been told many times by the SA's you can order this with PCE. But i think you would have to let the SA order it for you in the store. Not sure about phone orders though. Good luck and enjoy your bags! You guys are tempting me to get one too!