Large or Small Heritage Stripe? :D

I got the med tote in pink it arived yesterday it is 11350 for 298. Please call
Jax for dimesions on the small because they gave me differnt dimensions for the small. I will take pics tommorow and if some will post or a link how to post pics I will post tommorow . CS said the med is 11x 10 and it is about the same size as my striped signature tote I have in punch if that gives you a idea.It just right for me i wanted it as more of a purse. I just love it! and I got a wristlet also the one with the kisslock.

Can't wait to see pics!

I have both a large and small Signature Stripe tote and I find the smaller one to be alot more comfortable to carry. It still carries a TON of stuff. I use my large one if I know I am going to be out all day, and need to tote a book or some magazines etc.

Okay, so as all of you probably know by now, I am head-over-heels in love with the Pink Heritage Stripe tote.

I got the new catalog this week, and I saw that they had the measurements of both the Large and the Small. When I saw the measurements for the small, I realized that it's not all that small at all. I think someone was asking about the measurements for the small anyway, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to post.

Here's the measurements for the Small(#11349)-$258:
13L x 10H x 4W.....these measurements are VERY similiar to the Patchwork gallery totes, so they are not all that small. Now I'm actually thinking of getting a small. And it's $100 cheaper! The thing I'm worried about is the drop. It doesn't list the drop.

Here's the measurements for the Large(#11351)-$358:
18L x 14H x 4W Not that much bigger. I dunno, what do you guys think?

Here's my dilemma....I LOVE that the small is much cheaper, and sounds like it could be a pretty good size....but I'm a large bag kinda girl....so what do you think? Please tell me someone has the small w/ modelling pics? If not, what is your advice? The large might actually look too big...I dunno now.

Well, TIA and sorry for the long post!:heart:

Yea! My shoulder bag sold on Ebay! I'll miss it but am excited to think about getting this tote! I am going to go on Wed and see if they have them in the boutique. :yes:

I got the med tote in pink it arived yesterday it is 11350 for 298. Please call
Jax for dimesions on the small because they gave me differnt dimensions for the small. I will take pics tommorow and if some will post or a link how to post pics I will post tommorow . CS said the med is 11x 10 and it is about the same size as my striped signature tote I have in punch if that gives you a idea.It just right for me i wanted it as more of a purse. I just love it! and I got a wristlet also the one with the kisslock.
Yeah, first I got the dimensions of 13 x 10 in the Coach catalog, then when I called JAX to order my bag, the sales assoc. told me that it was only (I can't remember exactly) 7 x 9 for the small (#11349), so I ended up getting the medium at 10 1/2 x 10 or something, I can't remember what she said exactly. I was so upset that the catalog had the wrong dimensions that I didn't jot down the exact measurements. Anyway, if you could take pics, that would be great. All I know is that I ordered the medium (#11350) and that I seemed to know more about the bag than she did. I even tried to ask her whether she thought it was a good sized bag for everyday, and she said she didn't know. :confused1: So I just ordered the medium and crossed my fingers. lol.

damn you guys i was determined not to like this line!!

Me too! I thought it would look terrible, but when I saw DC5Chick's and how nice it looked IRL and in her pics, I KNEW I had to have one. And soon I will!!!:yahoo:

I remember when I first saw these, I like the pink but thought the trim was more red than it is IRL and I wasn't sold on the finished canvas. But seeing the actual color of the trim, the advantage in bad weather, and the fact that it has a zip top along with the very reasonable price did me in!