Lambskin vs Caviar?

^ I don't know anything about a difference but as for using Chanels everyday, I use my classic flap a lot, probably more than my other bags and for a lot of days in a row and it's holding up great, no dirt or tears or problems etc:smile: I'm also very careful w my bags

initially ordered a lambskin in shw... wanted to replace it with ghw so shipped it... my sa... didnt have what i wanted so i ended up getting the same bag back. well during the shipping process, what was initially a shiny, flawless bag, came back, all scratched up, dents and all from the strap left untucked during the travel. makes me wonder then... how do i make sure the straps are away from the flap ALL the time! and do i wear my nails short all the time? my friends like to try on my bags... how do i make sure they dont scratch my bags? what about storage? or carrying it... how do I make sure i keep it well structured and not all wrinkly on the sides? oh my... see my point? all these things i need to worry about just to keep a 3250 bag!!!! i shipped it back and got the caviar! its not as luxe i must admit... but i would like to enjoy the bag and be stress free. when i carry my bags... i want to look all classy. how could i look classy if i am all stressed over a bag!

My first and only one chanel is a black medium/large lambskin shw (hopefully more to come..hehe thinking of red patent summer flap and chain around in taupe lol..). I initially bought a jumbo caviar shw but returned it. I can't get enough of lambskin's buttery smooth leather...I think I'm not a fan of black caviar. It doesn't really appeal to me..

Hey guys , I've been thinking about purchasing a Chanel
Jumbo in black soon. But I can't decide which one is better.

Can you guys point out some pro's and con's of daily use of each bags ?
And the care for the leather ?

Also I hear lambskin is very light when empty , while caviar is a bit heavier.
Is that true ?

Sorry for so much questions , its just because we don't have a boutique in my country so I'll order from outside so I won't get the chance to actually compare !