LAMB(I JUST BOUGHT)post new LAMB Purchases

Ok girls, I think I got confused...

I thought the bag that I was getting was the Mandeville...but I looked at the ebay post again and it is called Morant Bag in Lipstick Saddle...what is the difference between that and the mandeville?

I hope I am not disappointed...

Ok girls, I think I got confused...

I thought the bag that I was getting was the Mandeville...but I looked at the ebay post again and it is called Morant Bag in Lipstick Saddle...what is the difference between that and the mandeville?

I hope I am not disappointed...

My 10 year old went with me to Off 5th and asked for the morant for herself. That bag is probably way to small for you. I dont know...I hope you arent sad about it. Can you do anything? I dont do ebay, and dont know to much about it.

Awww, did you get your daughter the morant? It's such a cute bag, but I prefer the Cyprus.

Girl no! I bought that child a cute coach bag when we went to Disney World last year, and the bag has been left places, and thrown in her closet, I dont know where it is now! Soooooooooooo I told her we will see. Her B-Day is in May. She had the nerve to say she was responsible enough for one..Yeah like the Coach---NOT!:woohoo:

OMG..that is funny. A 10 year old Lambie! Too cute. Yeah, my 15 year old wants to borrow my bags, but I'm even wary about that. I just bought a WHITE Marc Jacobs Venetia bag and my daughter saw it and keeps saying she wants to take it and borrow it....ha ha.....yeah, it will be grey in no time if I let her get her hands on it. I don't think so!

Went to Off 5th today and took a LONG TIME to finally decide which bag I wanted. I surprised myself and really liked the Cheetah print.

I got the Cheetah Commodore and I love it... so do my doggies!

cheetah1.jpg

cheetah2.jpg