Lagoon...anyone?

Mrs S - I was just told my store is getting it in swift and togo....particularly beautiful in swift, according to my SA. He says it's the same depth of colour as BJ, but is more green - ie, like a cross between the old aqua and Blue Jean.....man....I'm gonna have to wait until my store gets one (soon) or someone here scores!

I agree that it does have some green in the blue, GF .... like the sea sometimes, especially at the horizon .... captivating .... dreamy ....

I wonder if Lagon would be duller or more saturated in Togo, since it soaked dye better? Like you mentioned, when it's in a bag, and not a miserable swatch, it will look different.

L - what leather did you get? My store is only getting lagon/lagoon in togo and swift, but the swatch mrs s posted looks like chevre....yum..

I think it's Veau Tadelakt. I am also not sure myself.

The only blue that I was told is in chevre mangalore, and that's bleu paon as mentioned above. See below.

It has the same sheen as chevre de coromandel.

Attachments

• Chevre Bleu Paon.jpg
    Chevre Bleu Paon.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 223
Lagoon is very teal, at least from the swatch I saw, which was about 3" by 5". It's soooo pretty! Much more green in the color than in Blue Jean, and it's also somehow a bit less bright. I think the swatch I saw was in Tadelakt, but I can't really remember now as it was in July.

Lagoon is very teal, at least from the swatch I saw, which was about 3" by 5". It's soooo pretty! Much more green in the color than in Blue Jean, and it's also somehow a bit less bright. I think the swatch I saw was in Tadelakt, but I can't really remember now as it was in July.

yes, that's what it looked like to me. I cant wear teal at all altho I like the color and i remember thinking that I wouldnt be able to wear a bag in this color because it was too teal.