Lagoon...anyone?

Grands Fonds

Alive and Kicking
May 29, 2006
Me too, Seton. I think it's stunning, but it's not me.
I completely understand, Cyn, as that's the way I feel about rougeH and the orange colours....fabulous, but not on me! I can, however, pull off almost ANY blue/teal shade....and I'm yet to have ANY in my collection! DH has been hounding me about Blue Jean for a long time, but I'm LOVING Paon and Lagon.....looks like it'll be a BLUE Christmas here!

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
K......I can see you with Lagoon....for sure! That color was made for you....in fact, even more than BJ!!!!

CynthiaNYC

Mar 2, 2007
Reall, GF, no Rouge H for you? I'm surprised for some reason even though I have no idea what you look like, LOL. I would have thought Rouge H was up your alley.
I don't think I "can" carry orange bags, but I really would like the chance to try! Heh.
Blue is my default color for clothing but never for bags, for some reason. I don't own even one blue bag, out of ALL the stuff I have (H and non-H).

orchids

O.G.
May 30, 2006
Does anyone know how Lagoon compares to the Paon? I had imagined Paon to be very similar to the swatch of Lagoon I saw so now I'm wondering how different it is.

H&H

Dutch in the USA
Apr 24, 2007
USA and Amsterdam
oh forgive me for my .... english... is this a gorgeous turquoise? The one you jump in the bermuda or maybe other exotic waters? I'm in...

amkur

H.O.P Mommy
O.G.
Mar 11, 2006
in the hills
^^it is a gorgeous greenish turquoise....much brighter in swift. It is a beautiful color just like all of Hermes' blues :tender:

pursenality

Extreme Hermès!
Aug 28, 2007
Orange World
Oh, Lagoon is such a beautiful blue! I'd love to have Lagoon Tadeelakt for Birkin.

Re: Chevre Mangalore, is this the replacement for Chevre de Coromandel?

I think any color will look vibrant on Chevre leather. Bleu Paon looks fabulous! I'm thinking of red or orange on this leather.

pursemember

May 17, 2006
L - what leather did you get? My store is only getting lagon/lagoon in togo and swift, but the swatch mrs s posted looks like chevre....yum..
apparently they´ll get it in a veau tadelakt bolide mind you i did not order it it was just said to me that it will arrive and then i said i would love to see it in real life as you know these swatches sometimes can lead you wrong
but about the colors i would describe lagoon as a mixture of bleu jean turquoise and aqua all mixed up and bleu paon well as a true peacock blue :upsidedown:

AirMess

shack in the woods
Nov 28, 2006
Here's a Lagon swatch.
Thanks for the swatches, MrsS, :flowers:. I find that Swift takes all colors very well and has an incredible leather shine to it and it's a gorgeous leather.

Would love another Lindy or GM GP in Lagoon, :nuts:.

CobaltBlu

Butterfly Wrangler
O.G.
Oct 20, 2006
you guys are killing me here.....

MrsS, you are just amazing with your swatches and scoop!!
I love this!