Lady Vee's guide to total public humiliation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buzzytoes, Noah, Jimmyshoo (good posting of a youtube clip btw) that was me that was me! BUT I didn't do the thumb move, it was more arms flailing all over the place and you need to speed the leg kick up about 4 times the speed - repetitive motion - endless flailing and it went on even longer than Elaine! Plus I was at the back of the room on my own so they all had a MUCH better view of me making a total twat of myself. Plus I don't have a perm.

CJY, Pursemonkey if you ever feel a bit low, just click on this thread LOL

And Bellashoes - I was definately the hottest girl in the room who's legs go mental. I was literally beating the men off with a stick after that display! Phone numbers being thrown after me! Proposals, the works! I highly recommend this guide for anyone looking for a boyfriend (who is clinically insane).

The little devils stayed put in their box again last night..........

Lady Vee, I'm so sorry for what happened to you, however, you're such a great story teller that I did laugh out loud when I read it and my bf thought I've gone crazy with tPF:graucho:

Well, I totally feel you and completely agree with you regarding the toe not touching the ground part, that was my experience when I went out with my first Louboutin: LaFalaise Cork Sandal (5" heel). The whole time I was walking on the street, I tried hard to strike balance of my body and still several times I almost fall as I'm too tempted to have my feet solid on the ground!:smile:

Well, your story definitely has put me on alert with my CLs and I'll have to make sure that if I ever want to wear CL to an important occasion, I know that I will survive them...

hmmm lady vee...
i took mine out today and was extra careful incase mine turned on me whilst i was in islington.
I think i was too careful cause i didnt see a semi-cute guy infront of me and i totally walked right into him causing me to lose balance and toppled backwards but got saved by this dude lool
he looked down and said... cute shoes... by this time i had turn a pale shade of tomato >.<

its contagious! c'est mois are now turning against us!!!

Ah bless you Gemibebe, just enjoy your lovely CL's and if you end up in casualty at least you will impress the doctors with your shoes.

Gooseberry I just laughed out loud!!!! Surely the C'est Mois were in fact coming to your aid by forcing you into the arms of a gorgeous hunk, who also noticed your shoes!!!!!! You should've got a phone number LOL

I THINK WE MAY HAVE FOUND A SOLUTION TO MY RETARDED C'EST MOIS WALKING!

Thanks to Bags and me checking our boxes, I think I have the higher heel (I've just remembered it came in 2 heights). Bags are 120 and mine say 140. Hence that extra 20 may be causing the balance problem - anyone that owns the C'est Mois would you mind checking your box for the heel height - does anyone else have the 140?

Although this may be solved and therefore good, it still means I can't walk in them and will inevitably repeat my "lunatic wobbler dance". I suppose a broken nose, smashed forehead and total humiliation is worth it as they are soooo pretty and may at least mean I no longer need the priest to exorcise them. Green vomit sooo isn't me.

Still, night vision camera will remain on them until I hear about other's heel heights........

lady vee i dont have my box with me in this country but im more than willing to do a bottom of the heel to where the seem is at the top- where the heel touches the shoe comparison from the back =P

after a lot of difficulty trying to be precise mine are... 4.90 inches if measured in the way described =P

ahhhhhhh frozendiva hurt the evil possessed killers??? Oooh I don't know it would feel like castration! I will think about it but may try to embarrass myself a couple more times just in case.

hmwe46 at least it isn't just me! Hope yours was a little less urm "intense"!

Thx gooseberry - hey I have a list of CL's I want if you wanna take it to hk with
you LOL

LadyVee, I'd rather hurt the possessed shoes then suffer the slings and arrows and outrageous pain of a broken ankle or leg. Perhaps your problem is that something is slightly askew with them.

Lady Vee--I posted this in another thread as well. This is really weird because I measured the heels on my CMs and they are just under 4.5". I don't think I'm measuring wrong. I measured twice... :shrugs: What's going on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.