Lady Vee's guide to total public humiliation

Status
Not open for further replies.
God frozendiva that could've been a lawsuit, someone getting a stiletto in the eye!!! And aeross why would the Jester suit cause less attention than the chicken suit? Are jesters more acceptable abroad?

Maybe I should try to go with jeans and a t-shirt. Just a thought, the chicken suit is so much more comfortable on long-haul, but I might get less bother in jeans. mmmm never thought of that

I hope all other members do realise I do not in fact wear a chicken suit on planes LOL

LadyVee, I didn't hurt anyone. It just landed a couple of feet in front of me.

Although it would be a way to efficiently deal with loser guys, mainly those who do deserve to get a stiletto embedded in their butt.

It certainly would frozendiva - and could so easily look like an accident LOL

ilovemilo you are welcome. I am confined to the house today to avoid having to post any new embarrassments. I am even walking down stairs slowly in my slippers!

aw naw ladyvee! glad you werent injured physically though...
I think your c'est mois should meet my c'est mois, so my c'est mois can teach your c'est mois how to behave!

Or maybe you're c'est mois were too over excited about being in the big wide world in a meeting as well and got nervous?

The only times my c'est mois went out the house, was in hk in a mall (they didnt like the competition of other shoes so were well behaved), bond street (again too much competition with outher shoes) and in uni (where they witnessed me debating with my ex group member, nearly bursting out in tears infront of my tutor and endured a 2 hr boring lecture about strategic management- so they probably were bored outta their brains)

or they just dont misbehave cause they know my husky will have a go if i get hurt in the process.

So my conclusion is is that we doo a cl meet in london, our c'est mois should meet and hopefully mine will teach urs how to behave, but i gotta be careful cause i dont want urs to turn mine into a rebel.

Gosh that was a long post O.o

I will def bring them to the meet and look forward to them bonding with yours (and indeed me meeting you!).

So tell me, if you are having no probs with them, what on earth is going wrong with me? Do you see what I mean about the toe not contacting the ground, and why am I always on the verge of falling forwards (literally as you take a step it just happens) and no-one else is? Have you noticed this?

Maybe my pair are indeed possessed by an evil spirit ooooooohhhhhhhhhh

hhmmmm interesting. I'm getting vibrams for them anyway so I will give it a try. Did you just use a local shoemender? I haven't vibramed anything before these.

Unless they do kill me first........night vision camera in place again tonight to watch if they try anything LOL

Ps loving your husky!!!!!!!!

First, I am so sorry this happened to you!

Second, I am sorry but I cannot stop laughing and it is not because you were "leg uncontrollably starts to wobble violently all over the place and your body compensates by doing the same thing in the opposite direction," but it is because I had a visual like I was there and you are THE BEST story teller ever - I felt like I was watching an episode of Fraiser and it was Roz that was (see above quote)!

Hopefully, you still looked important though!

i go to the cobblers on turnpike lane, they are great =D
they deal with CL mount street directly, jimmy choo and others as well
i put their info up on the cobbler resource but if u cant find it or its too much to look through pm me.

I highly recommend them, i've got pics up on the vibram 1.00 mm thread =P

Status
Not open for further replies.