Label360 willing to custom order bags AND discount 25%!!! - I'm in for a wine nikki!

Hmmm I have to think about this. If i return my night MAM with gold crackle bottom I will definitely be in for this although I would feel a little anxious buying this bag unseen just because it is sooo big and I am sooo small. Then again it is absolutely gorgeous and i really want a bag I can tote a computer in and some notebooks. Wow I just don't know what to do!!!!

NIKKI QUORUM HAS BEEN REACHED!

DISCLAIMER: OK I just want to place a disclaimer, Label is working on this, and it is not confirmed yet if RM going to be cool with this discount or not. The buyer has said that it is OK and that is the best info we have right now and its great of Label to be willing to give us the discount. However, in light RMs recent orders and that these are bags that have not yet been made, nothing is 100% until the cards are charged. I just emailed Elise to let her know that we have enough interest in the Nikki. If for some reason it falls through, I hope people don't kill me, I would be just as disappointed and just wanted to give it a shot to get bags that we really want! I think we all go on these roller coasters of excitement about deals and new orders and I don't want people to get upset if it doesnt work out...but I'm hoping....

This is my talley so far:

Nikki - 13 (3 maybes)
MAM - 5 (1 maybe)
Basketweave - 4 (2 maybes)
Matinee - 1

i sure hope so! should i email Brittany?

its a bummer when this happens~ maybe you girls could email (bombard) Catalina and she might be able to do something?

We definitely don't want to bombard Catalina. it was nice of them to do this, so I just emailed her and asked if there was any compensation they could offer to us since an alternative popped up less than 2 weeks later!

oh no!!~ can you cancel??

I don't think we can cancel. There are being produced just for us.

I'm sorry to those of you who paid full price going through RM, however, I would hesitate e-mailing Catalina and complaining because we don't want to get label360 in trouble. After having a couple of online stores yank coupon codes for Rebecca Minkoff bags, I would be really sad if label got into trouble with RM.

I think it was very sweet of RM to offer to make more of a discontinued style and color, even if it was full price, so please keep that in mind.

Circoit- I agree with you that this was really nice of RM. Catalina is great, however tpf members alone order 3 batches of Nikki's atleast, and 2 of matinees...which is 40 bags...It was really nice of them to do this for us, but we brought them a lot of business as well. It was a win situation for both parties-Label360 buys their bags directly thru RM as well. Catalina is a doll and I definitely didn't send her a "complaining" people.... nor am I complaining... I just sent her an email and said hey here is the opportunity that came up, is there anything you could do for us, if so great, if not, oh well.;)

^^ I'm worried about that too and mentioned it to Elise at Label, and she said that the RM ladies are usually pretty cool about stuff like that, but I do still worry in the back of my head....

The ladies at RM are great. I've delt with 3 of the so called 5 pple there... i don't think label will get into trouble. I can't speak for the other ladies, but like i said, i just asked... didn't complain

Yeah so am I...I paid for full price for my matinee....I hope RM can give us something...Thanks Desi!

I hope so too.

thats awesome snuffles! I talked to Elise immediately after you posted this. She states this was suggested to them by a lovely tpfer... which i presume is YOU...

She said she has no idea what bags they will be able to produce, so she will contact her rep at RM tomorrow morning...

Since i got the Nikki and Matinee on the way, i may just join the bandwagon for the MAM in basketweave if we get enough!

NIKKI QUORUM HAS BEEN REACHED!

DISCLAIMER: OK I just want to place a disclaimer, Label is working on this, and it is not confirmed yet if RM going to be cool with this discount or not. The buyer has said that it is OK and that is the best info we have right now and its great of Label to be willing to give us the discount. However, in light RMs recent orders and that these are bags that have not yet been made, nothing is 100% until the cards are charged. I just emailed Elise to let her know that we have enough interest in the Nikki. If for some reason it falls through, I hope people don't kill me, I would be just as disappointed and just wanted to give it a shot to get bags that we really want! I think we all go on these roller coasters of excitement about deals and new orders and I don't want people to get upset if it doesnt work out...but I'm hoping....

This is my talley so far:

Nikki - 13 (3 maybes)
MAM - 5 (1 maybe)
Basketweave - 4 (2 maybes)
Matinee - 1